problems with the advertisingvideos?

Discussion in 'General Bugs' started by WOLLIMAUS, Jul 2, 2017.

1. WOLLIMAUS

WOLLIMAUS Captain

Since yesterday some of the videos don't even start... I must log out(because the skull keeps spinning and nothing happens) and log in again to continue playing or when i have watched the video and want collect my reward... short before the game tells that connection lost and I get nothing... not all of the videos does that, 80% all is just fine.
    My internetconnection is working fine, no problems with that. A few guildmembers, they have the same problem with the videos.

2. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

We did see an unusual spike in ad-related crashes over the weekend which we're currently investigating. Sorry for the inconvenience!

3. Booty isle

Booty isle Captain

It only happened on my iPad. Not my iPhone.

4. WOLLIMAUS

WOLLIMAUS Captain

The problem is not fixed, yet. It continuous yesterday in the afternoon and this morning. One of the videos is Final Fantasy XV, when the video ends and i wanna close it with the x, then i get kicked out from the game and must again log in. Right away after this a new video, same Final Fantasy game and all is fine. And then are this which doesn't even start... the screen goes darker the bones around the skull keeps spinning and nothing... must close the game and get back in...

Apple I Pad 4 o_O

my kids and their samsung Galaxys don't have those bug in the videos... ;)

5. Lynsey [Midoki]

Oooh, that's handy info, I'll pass that on, thanks!

6. WOLLIMAUS

WOLLIMAUS Captain

Now its getting worse with the videos... every 4. or 5.

7. WOLLIMAUS

WOLLIMAUS Captain

it's me again...o_O

it seems to be only a problem on IOS, other members which have an android device told me that all is fine with their videos

almost every time now .... a few was in the afternoon ok, but now... :mad:

8. WOLLIMAUS

WOLLIMAUS Captain

Today there was only a few videos which didn't work. 5 or 6. I was the whole day in the game, almost:)
    One Final Fantasy opened but didn't start at all... kicked me out. The others was they where nothing happens and the screen gets much darker and nothing...

Another guildmember told that he has very big problems watching videos since the aeronaut was released for us in the academy. Also when we finally got them to use. He has an Air2 iPad. Its the darker screen thing for him.

And how about iPad 2? This guy has also problems, still.

9. WOLLIMAUS

WOLLIMAUS Captain

HELP!!! today its EVERY video i try to watch!! the screen goes darker and the bones are spinning and spinning.... :confused::eek::mad: and NOTHING happens at all

iPad 4 and for sure also other IOS devices

10. Lynsey [Midoki]

We're currently trying to get to the bottom of the issue with the ad provider, and will hopefully have an improved system in the next update.

WOLLIMAUS likes this.
  11. MorganFlint

MorganFlint Captain

both my accounts have the problem. ipad 2 is worse than the ipad pro. Ticket was sent quite a while ago.

12. WOLLIMAUS

WOLLIMAUS Captain

yeah, found my post...

Since 3 days the videos are working just fine! EVERY single one!! NICE!!

Thank you very much. Haven't heard anything are there are still problems with my guildmembers devices. On my iPad 4 they are working now and yesterday came an ios version update an the videos are ok also after this.

13. 850arrr

850arrr Captain

I've stopped watching the adverts because for awhile there it was always that stupid schwarzenegger game about building a gun tower or some crap :mad: