Progress erased

Discussion in 'General Bugs' started by fiery heart, Sep 22, 2014.

1. fiery heart

fiery heart Powder Monkey

Hi there,

Just wanted to say that when I logged back onto the game a few minutes ago I found that everything I'd done for the last 1-2 hours before I logged off was erased. The progress clearly had been saved before as I'd quit the game intermittently in those 1-2 hours and each time I opened the game again it was fine, so it must have somehow been erased or Game Center didn't save my game for a few hours at all.

What can I do to fix this? Is there any way to disable Game Center (I play on an iPad 2)? It was lucky that I only lost a few hours worth of gameplay. I don't want to keep losing progress or else the game wouldn't really be worth playing anymore :/ Not to mention that there's been a huge increase in issues today - the game constantly freezes, the chances of even getting past the loading screen are slim at best, and I keep getting 'disconnected' even though my connection is perfectly fine and is stable with other games.

I hope you guys fix this ASAP as this is a really good game and I know a lot of people would love to keep playing :)

** I also noticed my gems seem to be decreasing?? I was sure I had a little over 280 this morning, then when I played a few hours ago it was 263. I was surprised but I just chalked it up to me not recalling the number right, but then I was able to take a screenshot at 263 and now I have 238 left (I also have a screenshot). Could you please do something about this??

Last edited: Sep 22, 2014
  2. Superboy

Superboy Powder Monkey

My game has been rolled back many times already, getting used to it:D

3. fiery heart

fiery heart Powder Monkey

Superboy, glad you're so positive about it! :)

4. Superboy

Superboy Powder Monkey

You gotta be positive if you love something or someone:p

5. burguiy

burguiy Powder Monkey

Same with me, try to connect after some time, and all previous progress was gone. Please fix it.

6. Crowdedshrimp

Crowdedshrimp Powder Monkey