Promotions and demotions from rumble board

Discussion in 'Guild Improvements' started by WePillageYou, Sep 13, 2016.

1. Hi! Just wondering if anyone knows an easy/quick way to do promotions and demotions DURING rumble without having to look at rumble scores then go out of that to look up guild members in order to promote or demote?
    I'm also wondering if this could be something our wonderful designers could work in to the game for us please?

Cheers all and happy sailing/battles ☺️☺️

2. flyingdoucheman

flyingdoucheman Magical Banner Wizard

Wait til the fights over. Demoting during fight would take away any last bit of motivation to gem a little more or keep fighting. Encourage players in game or on seperate Slack or Line app to push and rumble for the win. Real life affects when and how long You can play so in 24 hours , once you learn each players quirks , they can surprise or disappoint you. Players that are consistently in top 10 , reward. Conversely bottom 10 , warn shape up or ship out. My Douchey thoughts ;)

WePillageYou likes this.
  3. Thanks your Douchiness :p;)
    Peeps are free to contribute as they wish in Meyham Mutineers as long as they hit minimums which is why I am wanting some easier way than having to swap screens, memorise a bunch etc.
    We are comfortable with our guild dynamics and enjoy getting a fierce rumble on twice a week!
    Would it be difficult to have the options adjusted so we can promote and demote from the rumble screen you think?
    Ps we also kick Powder Monkeys who don't contribute our minimums just before rumble ends so they get no benefit lol *Saying no to moochers :mad::cool:

flyingdoucheman likes this.
  4. Moved the thread to Guild Improvements since the idea is pretty good and makes sense ;)

WePillageYou likes this.
  5. Thanks Fish Eye
    Good thinking! Can you tell me how to move it? Lol I've had a look and don't know :oops:

6. Lmao it was moved for me! Cheers :)

7. That's how I Roll ;) it was more of a notification

WePillageYou likes this.
  8. Lol well keep rolling and thanks again! :D:):D:)

The Fish Eyed Pirate likes this.
  9. @Chris [Midoki] just wondering what y'all think of this suggestion over there?
    Ps hi :)

10. Admin [Midoki]

Admin [Midoki] Administrator Staff Member

It's certainly something we can have a look at :)

11. awbo

awbo Captain

I used to do exactly the same. This would definitely make it easier.

WePillageYou likes this.