PU Main vs. Dead Reckoning - Revenge!

Discussion in 'Rumbles' started by Skillzone10, Feb 3, 2016.

1. Skillzone10

Skillzone10 Captain

So, just a while back, Pirates United defeated Dead Sails right out of the gate, in their first rumble. You sure got the group in Reckoning pumped up for a fight! And yesterday, we finally got our sweet revenge. It was a hardfought rumble, in which Dead Reckoning had a blast, and I hope the PU guild did as well. Unfortunately, only one guild can win, and it was us who prevailed. Scores were not as high as Sails and PU, but it was a fun fight between two elite guilds nonetheless. More than anything, we hope this rumble only goes to show that we players at the Dead are very competitive in what we do, and will never go down without a fight.

[​IMG]

Tessa Rose and cmooneey like this.
  2. Tex

Tex Commodore

Thank's @Skillzone10 for posting the politically correct version of our rumble with Pirate's Divided.

Truth be told however, we we're expecting an all out brawl with knives and guns!!
    But PU came out of the gate flat and uninspired. We were prepared to break 2 million, but we just coasted when PU surrendered! Well at least you guys can still brag about defeating our B-Team. :D

Tessa Rose and cmooneey like this.
  3. Tex

Tex Commodore

On another note. My hat's off to Red Flag Fleet.
    We just completed a rumble with them and while we won, it was never certain.
    RFF came out strong and inspired. Their captain @Christy was among their Top 5 scorers.

If my memory serves me correctly the captain of PU was among their Bottom 5 scorers.
    To give you a sense of what I mean in the earlier post.

Tessa Rose, Christy and Skillzone10 like this.
  4. Resarf

Resarf Captain

Well RFF got a better score than PU, but neither really pushed us. Oh Canada was the best so far where we obtained our 950k high score.

Tessa Rose likes this.
  5. Tex

Tex Commodore

Good points @Resarf but our bar of expectations was set much higher facing PU.

Btw... Hope to have a banner for you soon sorry for the delays.

Tessa Rose likes this.
  6. Sommat

Sommat Powder Monkey

i was in that rumble. we didnt give up. we just didnt have anything that night.when we saw yall piling so many gems and such devotion to stomping us we knew we couldnt win but it was more of a learning experience. it is bound to happen. it was a painful loss. and noone is braging about beating your b team, im in a rumble with them right now we are trying. if we lose noone in there is gonna be talking shit, if we win noone is gonna be talking shit. im curious why the beef? you should be glad to have some guilds out there that can even think of challenging you, consider all the rumbles you do and how many guilds are just duds? at least we arent always sometimes we have good motivation. bear with us, were still in the game, we could get better again. i think you should hope that happens.

7. Skillzone10

Skillzone10 Captain

@FlyingDoucheman, I think its time you think before you speak, and seriously shut up. All you can do is talk. Maybe shut it for once and let everyone enjoy the game. This thread is very old now, don't see why you brought it up again. Just leave The Dead alone, we don't want you back. Had no intention of replying but as you mentioned me, and really wanted me to, I thought I just might.

Tex and cmooneey like this.
  8. Tessa Rose

Tessa Rose First Mate

As I read above, I question You Flying Doucheman, as a well respected and loved Captain previously of Dead Sails, how could you possibly think that the Dead Alliance could "fold and fail", you know nothing is further from the truth. The Dead Alliance is growing each day. We will admit to finding fun ways to keep us entertained, we happen to have fun doing it. You stated "bullies", we do love finding tough rumbles, as do you, but this is the game isn't it? We don't battle to lose, and you well know that. If that's a bully, well, we qualify. As a past family member, you are missed, but still a family member.

flyingdoucheman likes this.
  9. Skye

Skye Commodore

Our last fight with RFF was fun while it lasted. If you're suggesting that you're preparing a rematch, I for one am excited.

Fil and Tessa Rose like this.
  10. Skillzone10

Skillzone10 Captain

Haha, I think I've spoken with you respectfully and nicely more than I maybe should have in the past. I respect your opinion on such matters and on me nonetheless. Tessa is just naturally very sweet.:p

11. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

Rematch with Red Flag Fleet?!! Would love it!! They are a great guild with some great players! Getting stronger by the day. I certainly would rate them among top 3 guilds in the game. Utmost respect for RFF as a whole and many individuals within the guild.

MorganFlint, Fil, Tessa Rose and 3 others like this.
  12. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

@FlyingDoucheman All guilds in this game have their ups and downs, it is the nature of these games. It would be foolish for anyone to think any guild in this game will remain on the top. All guilds are in constant transition...leaders change, players change, attitudes change, challenges change. Those that survive are the guilds that build loyalty and friendships, and change with the game.

13. Jackal

Jackal Crew

Here at Globo Gym we're better then you, and we know it!!

14. Skillzone10

Skillzone10 Captain

You are as anti-Dead as anyone! Love your passion though! Keep at it! :p

flyingdoucheman likes this.
  15. Keena-CBD

Keena-CBD First Mate

Ah yes. Been there. Love those Ah Ha Dead moments. Keeps us "Commons" on our toes. LMAO.
    Respectfully, CBD. ;););) Those are for Fil.

16. Skillzone10

Skillzone10 Captain

May this thread rest in peace. My apologies Douche for coming across as immature and rude. Sorry for all those I may have unnerved or annoyed with my comments, may have gone too far in public to state how I feel. I just want to enjoy the game, and others to enjoy it as well. I don't see why we can't all get along and make the PP community even stronger, instead of back and forth remarks that are unnecessary. Sometimes personalities may collide as they did, and I respect all the points of view. The Dead just want to have fun like me. If our play style or the way we act offends anyone, I guess you just got to suck it up! :) I ain't apologizing for that! We are who we are, and damn proud! Just hope we can put whatever happened in the past, and create strong relations in the game and be friends. Peace out.
    With the most respect for you all,
    Skillz

cmooneey likes this.