Put Your Money Up

Discussion in 'Off topic' started by ll DarkZero ll, Nov 7, 2014.

1. ll DarkZero ll

ll DarkZero ll Captain

I understand why you closed my original thread and I mean no undue stress to the Midoki team because I know you guys have a lot on your hands. I was only implying the Challange to the 4 Captains who are on here regulary because only they would accept.

Let's do this off site, message ekim404@yahoo.com Don't be scurred.

2. Admin [Midoki]

Admin [Midoki] Administrator Staff Member

Feel free to do this if you want, but I want to reiterate that neither Midoki nor Rovio will be held accountable for any payments that go missing or are not made. This is your own undertaking and it will be your responsibility.

Thanks

3. ll DarkZero ll

ll DarkZero ll Captain

Understood. This is a pure challange to those who are mature and honorable enough to accept. Since my targets are my age (Around 30 and above) I assume if they do accept it's to our terms and not Midoki or Rovio.

Midoki and Rovio Inc. are resolved from and in no way responsible or accepting my above post and other post by me in General Discussion which bears the same name. I accept full responsibility for this and my other post mentioned and only want those to accept who will bear the same. This Challange is between me and others who accept and Midoki nor Rovio will not ban or restrict forum postings for those who accept.

4. interesting contest. What you want to do is challenge some top notch captains? And if they lose they will have to pay up? I'm curious because I don't think any captain is that sure of his base to accept the challenge.

5. ll DarkZero ll

ll DarkZero ll Captain

I thought it might be fun to throw a challange out there for money. I will admit I was imbibing the grog and it seemed like a good idea at the time but I don't think anyone will accept and as you see Midoki is worried about this, so due to the concerns I guess it won't happen. Back to Poker then.