Question for Devs: What features could be added next?

Discussion in 'General Improvements' started by mullac51, Sep 18, 2014.

1. mullac51

mullac51 Powder Monkey

Just wanted to know what features we can see in the near future. I think Guild vs Guild would be cool.

2. Admin [Midoki]

Admin [Midoki] Administrator Staff Member

That's definitely in our plans :)

Natemz likes this.
  3. Natemz

Natemz Crew

BEST news I've heard all day. This game is going to be very popular

4. Aha, Guild vs Guild would be epic!

Last edited: Sep 19, 2014
  5. Perhaps a base editor?

6. Admin [Midoki]

A couple of people have mentioned this. How would you like it to work? Any specifics gives us something to work with :)

7. Natemz

Natemz Crew

the 2 games I have played recently with base editors both do it similarly . I suggest looking at Clash of Clans and Samurai Siege.

The basic idea is to be able to enter base editor mode and be able to remove all buildings and decorations and have them as buttons along the bottom of the screen. The idea is to give a blank canvas to build your island on without having to move everything out of the way manually. then you just drag from your inventory and add each building to your island. When you are done there is a save button that saves your layout and returns back to the game.

8. Admin [Midoki]

Yep just wanted to check but I thought this might be the sort of thing you were after. Ideally we'd also combine this with multi object upgrades, like the walls for example, perhaps with a top down camera.

9. I would like more than 15 seconds to survey a base when attacking. Most games of this ilk give 30 seconds to survey the terrain and develop an attack strategy.

Dr. Eye Patch likes this.
  10. Dr. Eye Patch

Dr. Eye Patch Powder Monkey

I THINK YOU SHOULD ADD FLYING TROOPS LIKE PARROTS OR SOMETHING. ALSO HEROS THAT CAN BE USED EVERY ATTACK BUT HAS REGENERATION TIME. GUILD WARS. THE WALLS CAN HAVE BETTER GRAPHIC. AND PLEASE PLEASE ADD THIS TO THE GOOGLE PLAY STORE FOR ANDROID USERS. THIS GAME IS VERY ADDICTING AND AWESOME. IM AN ANDROID USER SO I CANT PLAY. SO SAD. I WATCHED EVERY GAMEPLAY VIDEO ON YOUTUBE ABOUT PLUDER PIRATES. LOVE YOU MIDOKI. PLEASE MENTION MY NAME IF U EVER USE ANY OF MY IDEAS. THANK YOU

Last edited: Sep 21, 2014
  11. How about sea monsters to help in sea battles? Have a giant Squid swim along with you or perhaps a giant crab or if you have the resources "THE MUCH FEARED KRAKEN!" I liked the idea above about birds above how about bomber parrots that do extra dmg to defences? And something else I'd like to see is a playback of when I've been raided to help me spot my islands week points.

12. Khow

Khow Powder Monkey

Please add base editor :( Like Clash of Clans, this is good.

13. There is a playback, check your defense log, then click detail on the one you want to watch. Should be an option for a replay. Although they usually get wiped out with each maintanance so view them quickly.

14. Thanks I did check my log when I logged in last time but and tried to view a playback I guess I must have missed it. I'll look a bit closer next time I start the game up.