Quick improvements,

Discussion in 'General Improvements' started by Captain Hakjka, May 6, 2015.

1. Captain Hakjka

Captain Hakjka First Mate

Hi everyone

For me I would like to see the following improvements quickly;
    Chat box, reduction in the amount of words the default chat box uses. It takes up too much space which has totally destroyed chat.

Loot: bring back the loot, the reduction has made it boring to raid when the cost of troups is a significant amount of the grog you use.

Less immediate items but stuff I would like to see.
    Ching: what a success she was with troups following her, big graphics for her special ability I want more more more of that fun.

Quests: why so few, let's load the game with quests - I enjoyed the last ones on the map which gave relatively small rewards, I see on the forum tex is doing a fishing game, let's have this stuff in game.

Guild fun: I think the game has succeeded very well with the guild perks it makes being in a guild a must with all the advantages you get. Boom beach has a guild activity, CoC has a guild activity. Where is plunder pirates guild activity we need one...

Replays: still ppl annoyed with the replays, why can't this be fixed?

In between recruitment fun: CoC, boom beach, plunder pirates all have the same issue what to do between recruitment times. Creating a timed mini quest idea was nice, but frankly it needs more to it to keep my interest? how about if we do the mini quests we get given max troups or not available troups!!!

Donations: again nice idea, but once I donate I then need to wait 10 minutes before I have max troups again. Which means I log of the game for ten minutes or longer. This can't be the strategy right?

New map: I love the map but I'm 100% now, bought all my BP items. Can we have a new map or new stuff to do in the current map - see quests above.

As always I got say you are doing a great job already. Such a good job I want more more more.
    The graphics on the game are amazing
    the ability to move the island around amazing.
    Fun and good community
    content excellent until you get close to maxed.

Well that's my thoughts why not post yours in this thread, I'm sure a lot is in the master list let's make it a bigger and better master list

CerealKillerBowl and Tex like this.
  2. Bear

Bear Commodore

I'm not entirely sure what you mean here.
    Agreed whole heartily. While I agree loot should be reduced when attacking lower PH levels, I think they should increase loot for people of equal PH levels.
    I missed out in ching, but they are coming out with legendary pirates. Many have been leaked and ching is confirmed to be returning with them.
    Yes! More quests would be great! I know I have a suggestion post somewhere with a bunch of Pirates related quest ideas.
    Guild wars are probably the next big thing coming! That will fuel a lot of energy into our guilds.
    This too is coming soon! From what @Lynsey [Midoki] has said, testing is going well.

New maps are supposed to be coming soon too. I agree with you that we should have had at least 1 new map by now. I'm hoping the new ones come out along side guild wars.

Anyways. Definitely a lot of things I agree should be high priority.

3. Captain Hakjka

@Bear the donation troup message just takes up too much room in the chat box, CoC have a good method once donation complete it is removed from chat.

Bear likes this.
  4. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

Removing filled donation requests from chat is already being worked on, along with other chat improvements.

Resource loot rates and generation are always being monitored and reassessed.

Hang on, let me get my Toby Maguire face.

[​IMG]

More quests are being added as features are added! Along with another feature that [MESSAGE REDACTED DUE TO THE INTERNATIONAL TREATY ON SPOILERS].

[​IMG]

Soooon. Verrry sooon!

[​IMG]

In all seriousness, it's being worked on, and we're gradually tracking down the issues that cause the inaccuracies. It's a very complex problem, however, due to the difficulty in reproducing it.

We're planning daily single player challenge islands, where you're given a set number of troops of set types to try and defeat them.

We're hoping to tackle this with tavern queuing.

It's being worked on!

Some of the stuff is fairly imminent, some of it is due later in the later. You'll just have to wait and see which is which, but trust me, we're very busy. ;)

5. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

Thank you Lynsey for keeping us updated.

6. Ian

Ian Commodore

7. Tex

Tex Commodore

To the list of quick improvements, please increase substantially the errand rewards for PH 8 bases. And for the love of God, fix mine so I can earn some occasional gem rewards! Still zilch for me and I do them all the time.

Captain Hakjka likes this.
  8. Captain Hakjka

@Lynsey [Midoki] wow thanks for a amazing reply, very funny and very informative.

I am very excited to hear about what's planned and that it is coming soon

Any chance of some dates next to each item ??? Well if you don't ask you don't get hehe

9. Captain Hakjka

@Lynsey [Midoki] single player challenge islands sounds as peaked my interest any more info available.

@Bear you missed Ching! OMG
    (never thought I would ever use OMG in a sentence I'm far too old lol)

Tex and Bear like this.
  10. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

Alas, no dates more precise than 'soon', and no more details, I think I've said enough! ;) You don't want me to be found at the bottom of the River Leam wearing concrete boots, do you?* :p

* Don't answer that

Captain Hakjka and Bear like this.
  11. Of course not. That would mean I'M down there WITH you!

12. Captain Hakjka

Goto answer that

Certainly not, I wana see you in British Bulldogs Guild

Thanks again for the information @Lynsey [Midoki]