Quick Time Reward

Discussion in 'Battle Improvements' started by DeadBear82, Oct 15, 2014.

1. DeadBear82

DeadBear82 Powder Monkey

I would like to see some kind of reward for a time bonus. If you are skilled enough to completely destroy an enemy's territory in less than say…….a minute and a half, that's half the time you're given. I'd like to see a fourth star maybe? Increasing the total Pirate Ranking rewarded? Or something more tangible would be cool. Just a thought I had as I am starting out new on these forums.

Great game though, for Pirate fans like myself. Kudos to the developers and server technicians for all their hard work.

2. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

I'd say extra BP should be given, since you're likely attacking way lower than your actual rank if you can defeat someone in that amount of time.

3. Gristle

Gristle First Mate

*shrug* tough call...if you trash someone a ton lower I don't see the point...I would hate to get penalized by getting hit by a 700 (this has happened)...

Last edited: Oct 15, 2014
  4. DeadBear82

DeadBear82 Powder Monkey

I just thought it would be extra motivation for an expedient attack. But this may be premature as low of a level as I am. Attacks probably take longer with more defenses, more troops. At level 200, it's not hard to overcome a mortar, five cannons, two gun towers and a bunker. The ship hardly stalls me as long as it's a level 3 or lower.

5. At higher levels it's harder to get three stars, and getting them within 1,5 minute is nearly impossible (Pirate rank 400, 50 slot tavern)

Gristle likes this.
  6. Gristle

Gristle First Mate

I dumped my point at about 475 because I was outta my league. Wished I had seen the Pirate Level 500 Quest before I did that.

7. AngryBeard

AngryBeard Community Manager

I like the idea to generally reward a more planned execution of an attack that results in the base being taken out faster, I believe it's called positive reinforcement. The time left could be added to BP in Mario style. What do you guys think?

8. Im always up for some extra BP

9. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

Every extra second would translate to the same number of BP? That sounds cool

10. Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway Captain

Some extra BP would be nice. Atm u kinda have to farm them but I don't mind:D its fun when it takes some time.

11. Bear

Bear Commodore

Anything that gives extra BP is welcome.

12. Gristle

Gristle First Mate

Getting the BP for PH7 is a bear...I attack a ton (67% Through Combat King V) and I still have long way to go....and I kill fishies.

13. Bear

Bear Commodore

Lol. I keep it classy. I'm not afraid to buy the BP if I'm desperate enough. And the pile of gems is a bonus.

14. Gristle

Gristle First Mate

I try not too, but I have 3x the $20 gems just cause I am impatient...

15. Gristle

Gristle First Mate

Plus I think the Midoki team deserves a reward too!

Gangrene Beard likes this.
  16. Bear

Bear Commodore

Yeah. I try not too. But then there is no try. Only do. Or do not. Or maybe I'm applying that wrong? Lol

17. Gristle

Gristle First Mate

[​IMG]

Close enough l)

Gangrene Beard likes this.
  18. Pirate Bee

Pirate Bee First Mate

BP would be a great reward!

DeadBear82 likes this.