"Rain of Fire" type of Attack

Discussion in 'Battle Improvements' started by Brink, Oct 29, 2014.

1. Brink

Brink Powder Monkey

I'm not quite sure if anyone has thought about this, but how bout a "rain of fire" attack. What I mean by this is; let's say you are attacking an enemy pirate, and you activate your "rain of fire" (or whatever you'd like to call it) which it sends down a storm of cannon balls from your ship upon the area you select. But the trick would be that you have use this assist wisely because you can only use it once per battle.

2. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

Also, to keep it somewhat realistic, this should in turn cause friendly fire if your pirates are in the target area. From what I understamd with your reasoning this wouldn't mean your ship was visible, just an icon for the bombardment?

ZX10RTHEJOKER and Bear like this.
  3. Brink

Brink Powder Monkey

Yes Im very aware of what I wrote and what I left out. The developers are creative and would be able to take what they'd like from that idea if they wanted to and incorporate it into the game. :)

4. Brink

Brink Powder Monkey

To make it realistic and make sense of course.

5. Pirate Bee

Pirate Bee First Mate

There has been a few suggestions about adding ships to the battle. Guess we wait and see what the dev's think.

6. I like the icon idea. Keep the ship off screen and just unleash hell on both friend and foe alike.

Brink and Gangrene Beard like this.