Real UK Warriors - We're looking for YOU!

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Critical, Jul 23, 2015.

1. Critical

Critical Powder Monkey

[​IMG]

If you want to join an active guild, with perks funded 24/7, solid donations and a WEEKLY rumble (Friday at 8pm ;)) with big prizes, then join us!

We don't bite, but we do like to see everyone getting stuck in. We're looking for ACTIVE shipmates who value team work and like a good old fashioned chin wag, so come and join the fun!

Donations are filled quickly, and everyone is expected to participate in the rumble. We level down for Fridays' rumble and that, me hearties, is captains orders!

Required Rank - Any.
    Required PH Level - Any.
    We do require English speaking and a good attitude! :D

See you there!! :cool:

2. Critical

Critical Powder Monkey

Bump. We rumble TWICE a week now, Wednesdays from 7pm, and Fridays from 8pm!

3. Critical

Critical Powder Monkey

4. Critical

Critical Powder Monkey

5. Toolong

Toolong Powder Monkey

The gang are very friendly, few have walked the plank. The Perks are funded, Pirates donated and Rumbles fun and quite successful. Give us a go.

6. Toolong

Toolong Powder Monkey

We have a fantastic buzz and are very success on rumbles, it's good fun to be part of a crazy gang, come join us

7. Thunder Island

Thunder Island Powder Monkey

Bump... Looking for players who want to be part of a team... Inactive members won't be kept! We love a chat, a real friendly bunch. All English speaking. Come join our crew.

8. Critical

Critical Powder Monkey

We're filling up quickly which is awesome, come and join the fun, y'all. Arrrr!

9. Aaaaarrrrrgggggghhhhhh. We be rumbling on Saturday and Tuesday. Come and have some fun and meet the awesomeness that is RogerTheCabinBoy. We are nice bunch of pirates looking for some new, or old recruits.

10. Aaaarrrgggghhhh. Shipmates come and join the fun at Real uk warriors. If having fun and rumbling is what ye be after, we got it.

11. K.K.Lassig

K.K.Lassig Crew

I like the cut of your gib

12. I wasn't aware my gib was on show. :-( I must cover it up.

13. Aaaaarrrrrrgggggghhhhhhh.

14. When is the update happening? Aaaaarrrrgggghhhhh. :D

15. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

When you stop shamelessly bumping your recruitment thread. ;)

Becker Redbeard and Cap'n Flyht like this.
  16. ;) I am honoured you were looking. Thanks.

17. So, any news on that update? Just giving more time for y'all to fix it, while I carry on shamelessly. :)

18. Yay, new update is here. :) I shall post and be aware of my shame now. ;)