Really? Active Hope, a new low for you

Discussion in 'Rumbles' started by centricORCHID, Oct 12, 2015.

1. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Can't wait for this new rumbling scoring system to sort these types of guilds out! Will be doin a wee dance when they come crashing down.

So we are a strong guild of 28 pirates with 3 members away at mo and just finished a rumble with Active Hope. They have 47 members and a lot more lower ph players than us but rumble with em we did!

We can't stop LAUGHING at Active Hope for needing to bring in their ONE DAY OLD MINI to rack up over 3k bp to ensure their win over us!! We must be that scary with our small wee guild I guess!!

Thanks for the rumble, see yas on the other side of Halloween, when I am sure the real winners will be standing up

Active Hope's winning streaks are gonna crash n burn

2. PTO Plunderer

PTO Plunderer Captain

Bravo on that score AO1....that's a beastly rumble. Much respect to you.

centricORCHID likes this.
  3. Thanks PTO, we got a good core in here ;)

4. Skillzone10

Skillzone10 Captain

Not only AH, way too many guilds using minis, and even the best of em. Its a disgrace to see such respected and proud guilds who express concerns about minis, use them to win. I wouldn't care too much about winning or losing, but give a fair battle. And yes, for all those mini guilds, watch out for after the update. You will feel our wrath! Till then, have as much fun as you want, but be ready to pay the price.

5. PTO Plunderer

PTO Plunderer Captain

1. For sure-sorry about the minis again...such a bummer...PU can't stand em either.

6. kevedge001

kevedge001 Crew

The whole mini thing has got completly out of control eh? But what a score you guys put in and I'd expect nothing less! Lots of love to you all.

LYM, centricORCHID and Mr Darkfire like this.
  7. Fil

Fil Captain

Looks like the Skulls need to take AH out to the woodshed....again.

8. Enuthral

Enuthral First Mate

Counting days till that kinda thing stops... It has to, if it doesn't then there isn't any reason to have 5 guilds in a rumble. It's not fair to them.

9. LYM

LYM Captain

Another rocking score from AO1

centricORCHID likes this.