Rearrange Silo Storage

Discussion in 'General Improvements' started by Ian, Sep 8, 2015.

1. Ian

Ian Commodore

With all the materials being collected and stored in the silo. As we get more and more items, itwould be nice to be able to move these items around on the wall, to either put multiple materials next to each other, or even move materials used by LP together or up the top for easy access; what ever suits members preference.

2. awbo

awbo Captain

3. Skye

Skye Commodore

[​IMG]

It annoys me to no end that there is an empty space in the middle there
    At the absolute worst case, it should automatically sort the materials, either by rarity, who uses it, or material name - probably by rarity though.
    It would be nice to manually sort it, but I'd settle for anything that didn't leave random holes in my loot!

4. peg-brain bob

peg-brain bob Captain

But how else would Midoki get it's fun... they love screwing with poor OCD suffering pirates! :p:D

SitFlyer_ and c00ni like this.
  5. MMONSTER

MMONSTER Powder Monkey

6. Bear

Bear Commodore

I wish this idea was a reality.

7. Ian

Ian Commodore

Maybe one of the Mods, could add it to the list?

8. Ouija Master

Ouija Master Powder Monkey

I came here to suggest the same thing

9. DamianWars

DamianWars First Mate

1+ I don't care if it's sorted or items are simply pushed left. Ideally manually sorting would make everyone happy. Drag and drop where you want it and make whatever order you desire.

Ouija Master likes this.
  10. mlc

mlc Captain

Came here to suggest the same thing myself, having empty spaces right in the middle and unorganised chaos is not good for my OCD

11. Ian

Ian Commodore

Just hang a picture of a nice well organised silo in front of it, so you never have to look inside and all will be good... :rolleyes:

12. mlc

mlc Captain

I have no spaces left at all in there now, I think this update really needed a silo upgrade (as well as a rearrange feature)

13. Morganza

Morganza Powder Monkey

Sort by item name
    Sort by rarity
    Sort by (whether used by a Legendary I have in my fort) -- ok this one is a pipe dream
    Sort by number in silo

14. mlc

mlc Captain

We got the upgrade which is great but a rearrange feature would be great too please Midoki

15. Kamikazemug

Kamikazemug First Mate

,+1 from my side as well!

As it is impossible to upgrade all units at the same time I would indeed organise the items in order of requirement for my LP's. Also, I would love to keep the slots open for those items I really need AND BE ABLE TO SELECT the item I would like to be stored from chests if I receive 2 but only have 1 slot left!!!!!

mlc and Morganza like this.