Recruiting for ~Tranquility~ 44/50 Ranked 36 and climbing fast

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by roguecylon, Nov 3, 2014.

1. roguecylon

roguecylon Captain

A few slots available on our 2nd Guild. Climbing rapidly with a goal to feed best players into our main guild. Relaxed and very friendly environment with strong players from CoC and Zenia. Come join the party!!

2. Spongebob803

Spongebob803 Powder Monkey

Interested. Daily player PH5, rank 150ish. Not sure how to send a request to join.

3. roguecylon

roguecylon Captain

Spongebob, you can do a search on ~Tranquility~ under the guiild, search guilds. Or you can go to the leader board, there is a player Spongee there (currently 8th), select his guild button. That is ~Tranquility~.
    Welcome!

4. Spongebob803

I must not be able to join because my current rank is only 143 and there's a 300 requirement

5. roguecylon

roguecylon Captain

Spongebob, are you currently in a guild? If so you need to leave that one first.

6. Spongebob803

I'm not. I found ~Tranquility~ in the guild list and I clicked on "guild", but I don't see a option to "join" / "send request to join"

7. Spongebob803

By found I mean I searched for the guild name.

8. roguecylon

roguecylon Captain

I will talk to the guild captain. See if we can sort this out.

9. Spongebob803

Thanks, looking for an active guild. Other guilds I have joined have been "dead"

10. roguecylon

roguecylon Captain

Our guilds are extremely active. We are focused on building members up on their bases first, and then we will push hard. But all guild perks are always funded.

11. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

Just dropped minimum rank to get in. We are letting in 2-3 select low rank pirates or pirettes.

12. Bl00dBaTh

Bl00dBaTh Captain

What lvl? I'm nearly maxed PH5, is that ok to join?

13. roguecylon

roguecylon Captain

@Bl00dBaTh typically 300. But very actives that can get to PH7 in the not too distant future are very welcome.

14. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

Later today we will be dropping rank requirement to join Tranquility. Still looking for 2-3 select members, high rank not required. Active and fun are mandatory. He's your opportunity to join an active, top guild without meeting those high rank requirements. All Pirates and Pirettes and welcome to apply.

If you are not active and fun, but a high enough rank, we might let you join anyways. All guilds need a few hermits lurking about to add character and mystique to the place. Doesn't everyone have that one creepy uncle in the family that is always off in his own little world? :D