Recruitment times get longer and longer and longer

Discussion in 'Battle Improvements' started by Tim Martel, Sep 26, 2014.

1. Tim Martel

Tim Martel Crew

As you upgrade your units and increase tavern size the time to make your army just takes longer and longer. I'm only PH4 and it's already 3x longer than it was when I first started playing. I imagine when I'm maxed out it's going to be at least twice as long as it is now.

So simple question, why can you play the game more early on than you can later on? Shouldn't you always be able to play just as much?

I don't think I'll have much interest in playing when I get to the point that I can only attack every 30 minutes.

Please let us build a second tavern or something.

2. Just because your army takes 30 minutes doesn't mean you need to use them all in battle.

3. donkeykilla

donkeykilla First Mate

There's also is talk of tavern queing which will speed this up as well. Thats being said, 30 mins for a full army isnt that bad especially if your using maxed out high lvl troops.

4. Dravdon

Dravdon Powder Monkey

Not that bad but it is still bad. Ultimately, I hope Plunder works out how to improve on this standard design; in other games, that's what's usually the last straw for a lot of people: once your troop training is around an hour, people just leave and never come back.

5. TBird

TBird Captain

Friendly Fire also has the long build times (recruitment) as you get to the higher levels.
    FF added powerups where you could spend oil (grog) and metal (gold) to reduce the build time.
    The other way to get around long build time in FF was to use less units in attacks, you just had to get better at attacking with less units so you didn't have that many units to rebuild.
    As you got to higher levels you had to improve your attack skills... otherwise you had to wait 1-2 hours to rebuild units (or use gems). I had a lvl 13 base with max units, I was able to rebuild in 15-20 mins because I used less units, lower skill players could only attack once an hour because they would throw all their units at an attack.

6. nf0814

nf0814 Powder Monkey

Recruitment time takes ages indeed! It's frustrating sometimes especially when the number being trained is much less than 50!

7. MAS

MAS Crew

Turkey bastors