Recurring problem

Discussion in 'Build Bugs' started by Captain MetaTauta, Nov 16, 2014.

1. Captain MetaTauta

Captain MetaTauta First Mate

que up pirates....go check out last battle..return to home screen and have no
    pirates in que and the grog and gold I spent on them is gone as well.

2. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

Typically this is due to a lost or poor connection. Is there anymore info you can give on how often and what happens?

3. Captain MetaTauta

Basically it's just what I had written in the initial post. I will queue up my pirates let's say for instance I'll queue up 10 of the brutes and the balance in the little shooter guys. I will then go back to my log and replay of battle I've previously fought. when I return to my home screen after the battle I'll see that it says to recruit pirates in my Tavern and I'll click on it and there's nothing being recruited. I will have an empty Q totally. There is no rhyme or reason to it actually happened very random intervals. This is not the first time it's happened it's actually happen probably 50 or 60 times which is probably the first time I've taken time to write about it.

4. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

Very odd. Any other glitches happening at the same time?

5. Captain MetaTauta

Nope nothing else that I can find

6. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

Contact support@rovio.com to report the bug and see what they think. It could just be a spotty connection causing the disappearing queue but support will have a better idea.

7. Sigil

Sigil Powder Monkey

I have experienced the same issue a few times. Do you have pirates exploring at the same time?

Last edited: Dec 20, 2014