Red Flag Fleet 2 rebuild

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Cunnyfunt, Aug 16, 2015.

1. Ian

Ian Commodore

@Cunnyfunt you need a signature banner.... Maybe if you ask @Floki really nicely... ;)

Skye likes this.
  2. Cunnyfunt

Cunnyfunt Powder Monkey

My name speaks for itself lol

3. peg-brain bob

peg-brain bob Captain

Yeah but if you ever got lost no-one will know where to return you! :p

4. Ian

Ian Commodore

that's if he finds his way out of the dungeon.. ;)

peg-brain bob likes this.
  5. Skye

Skye Commodore

Dungeon? Its his playhouse!

6. Cunnyfunt

Cunnyfunt Powder Monkey

Well then guys looking for help to maintain the fun element in or guild (playhouse) so any pirates up for the task that like active perks, fun chat and to be part of the Red Flag Fleet come and join us

7. Cunnyfunt

Cunnyfunt Powder Monkey

Any takers?? Highest rank so far 46

8. Cunnyfunt

Cunnyfunt Powder Monkey

Anyone else disappointed with getting the same legendary pirates on this trade ship

9. Christy

Christy Commodore

I got boomer this time. I hade a duplicate LAST weekend :(

10. Cunnyfunt

Cunnyfunt Powder Monkey

Just annoyed upgraded Fort nothing to put in it....

11. Skye

Skye Commodore

I know what you really use those cells for!

12. DolarnSens

DolarnSens Powder Monkey

Question - I threw someone out of our guild because they had not been on for 4 days. Then Capt Stix demoted me. Why did I have the ability to do that but was critisized and demoted. I had no knowledge that I was not to suppose to excersize that right. No rule book. Can you update my status for Red Flag Fleet 2?
    Thx DolarnSens

Last edited: Sep 7, 2015
  13. Christy

Christy Commodore

Only the captain should be making the final decision to kick someone. You could have tried speaking with the captain first rather then choosing to kick someone. Sometimes a person is away from the game for personal reasons and the captain has been made aware of the situation so they hold the spot for them. While it's never been a "written rule," I've never seen someone take it upon themselves to kick anyone. (Well not since it started showing WHO did the kicking ;))

Skye likes this.
  14. Christy - Just curious. I noticed in our current rumble that RFF is like 90% First Mates. Is there an advantage to this?

Christy likes this.
  15. Christy

Christy Commodore

It's a practice I've carried over from an issue we had in a precious guild I was in. Back when it did not show who kicked or demoted a member. First mates can only be kicked or demoted by captain. If I do demote someone it is their way of knowing I'm trying to contact them. Hopefully the new quartermaster rank comes soon so I can have a few select individuals I can promote to that position.

16. Awesome, thanks!

17. Cunnyfunt

Cunnyfunt Powder Monkey

Hey gang what's up....been a while since needed to recruit looking for active members pretty please

18. flyingdoucheman

flyingdoucheman Magical Banner Wizard

You have to figure if almost 150 pirates are under the same banner. Why "wouldn't " you want to be a part of it. go RFF. Go Commodore Christy!

Christy likes this.
  19. Christy

Christy Commodore

Blush @FlyingDoucheman :oops::D thank you

20. Cunnyfunt

Cunnyfunt Powder Monkey

Hey guys if looking for a great active guild look no further than here a few spaces now due to removing rumble freeloaders