Red Flag Fleet 2 Seeking Fun, Competitive Team Players.

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Christy, Jul 31, 2015.

1. Christy

Christy Commodore

Red Flag Fleet 2 has undergone some recent changes and is looking for team oriented members to have fun and be part of the Red Flag Fleet Alliance. I don't believe in pages of rules and a ton of requirements. Guild motto..."Real Life First." Looking for PH9 but will accept max PH8 as well. Plenty of spots available so bring your friends with you if you like :) You can private message me here, email me (posted in guild description) or just come join us :)

Cunnyfunt, Daddy P, Blk and 5 others like this.
  2. holashorty

holashorty Crew

Red Flag Fleet 2 is a great place to grow within the Red Flag Fleet Alliance. There are many experienced players who help with strategy and the best part is, we all have a TON of fun together. Get a spot in this great team while you can.

Cunnyfunt, Daddy P, Blk and 5 others like this.
  3. Floki

Floki Captain

A great bunch in RFF'2 I have many friends there and in RFF that have my back and I theirs, for me between the guilds we have a home and would not dream of being in another guild...There is a good reason why there are 3 guilds come find out.
    If you want to be part of a family come join its fun.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2015
    Daddy P, Blk, Ian and 2 others like this.
  4. Floki

Floki Captain

Er and Sorry darth.......Was just for a joke once my tavern is rebuild come over for a drink.:D

Daddy P likes this.
  5. BB-8

BB-8 First Mate

Come and join the RFF family where every day is Baconday.

During my time here, I have been challenged by my fellow Pirate Brethren to reach new heights and do so much faster than I was previously doing. I have learned so much from many of the top players from around the world. Come join the fight and get your spot before it's gone!

Fil, Christy and Daddy P like this.
  6. Christy

Christy Commodore

Rebuilding from scratch to be better then ever. Have some amazing loyal members left who deserve more team mates to help rebuild what has been broken.

BB-8 and Ian like this.
  7. killua

killua Powder Monkey

HI YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE IS HERE ;)

8. Christy

Christy Commodore

:eek::eek::eek: Kidding :D your hardly my worst nightmare I can assure you :)

holashorty and awbo like this.
  9. killua

killua Powder Monkey

10. Christy

Christy Commodore

Still spots open :) contact me if your interested or would like more details :) Join our fun loving, crazy alliance today :) PS. Must love bacon to apply :)

11. Cunnyfunt

Cunnyfunt Powder Monkey

I'm in...uh oh there goes the forums

Ian and Christy like this.
  12. Cunnyfunt

Cunnyfunt Powder Monkey

After a small mutiny my fellow pirates have voted me in to lead the rabble to plunder and pillage all the way to the top 20 will take hard work active players but emphasis on fun and team play so come and join The Red Flag Fleet and be a part of something

Floki, Christy and Ian like this.
  13. Ian

Ian Commodore

Congratulations Captain @Cunnyfunt on your promotion.. Am sure you and your other loyal members will do you proud. I will be sure to drop in regularly to offer my support (while you still have room)

14. Christy

Christy Commodore

I too will be stopping in when I can :)

15. Floki

Floki Captain

I'm worried he will change captain to master and you know where that will lead........:D On ya Funt miss ya bro.

16. Blueberry

Blueberry Captain

Best of luck guys, glad to see RFF2 is still going strong :)

Christy likes this.