Refocus button for each pirate type

Discussion in 'Battle Improvements' started by DamianWars, Dec 27, 2014.

1. DamianWars

DamianWars First Mate

Many times my pirates start going off in some bizarre location and they ruin my whole stragegy. So it would be nice to have a refocus button for each pirate type. When pressed whatever the pirate is focused on they stop and refocus on something else. Each pirate type would have their own button so the button would refocus all of one pirate type which may have pros and cons depending on how separated your pirates are. There would would be no benefit to pressing the button 10 times in a row cause it would mainly just waste fighting time so there would be no timers and you can press it unlimted amount of times.

2. I think troops usually go for next closest target, brutes for next closest defense(havent figured out bombers yet). So best to think about where you want troops to go BEFORE you deploy. Also, people make bases KNOWING this so they put buildings in spots to lure troops away from vital areas. Its part of the game.

3. DamianWars

DamianWars First Mate

I'm aware of this. The idea is that the pirate would go the next target. Perhaps to make it more fair give the pirates some sort of puzzel look for a second so they delay themselves before they change. The switch would be random and may put the pirates on another dummy course so would be a risk

4. PrettyInPink

PrettyInPink Powder Monkey

Maybe we can get a dislike button on the forums first...