Reincarnation/5 more seconds!

Discussion in 'Battle Improvements' started by Yadi, Feb 25, 2015.

1. Yadi

Yadi Powder Monkey

It would be really great if you could attack the same person twice. Just like the revenge button, the attacker could have a re-do/second chance button. Sometimes the outcome of plunders come down to just seconds or a few more troops better placed. The second chance button would only appear if the attacker lost. If you do not attack within a timely manner (must allow time to train new troops) you forfeit the opportunity.

OR:
    When an attacker loses and the defeated screen pops up an option would be reincarnation/second chance. The attacker then has a chance to either try again with the same troops he had before or forfeit the opportunity right then.

May help with end game users farming low level since plunderers will have two tries to win. They may attack same or higher level town halls knowing they can try again if they misjudged pirate positioning.

2. I'm not sure if i'm a great fan of this, it would mean that people are getting 3 stars a lot more. Which I think is not a good thing.
    If this would be implemented I think it would be likely that it will costs gems. Just to make sure it doesn't happen all the time, and at the same time being a very good income for Midoki team.
    But since i'm a broke graduate, I would have to say no thanks..

3. Yadi

Yadi Powder Monkey

I understand and thank you for replying so quickly. I would however, ask if you could please re-read my suggestion and give it just another second's thought. I think you misunderstood what I was getting at. It is not at all meant to help plunderers get three stars. It's for those battles when you have 49% destruction and the time runs out or you just needed a couple more troops better placed on the island. The option to fight again would only appear if you got 0 stars. (For example: if you destory an island and gain ONE star, you DO NOT get the option to attack them again.) It's more to give a second chance for the small amount of 5 battle points we get for defeating an enemy with one star. Those Battle Points are pretty important.

Thanks
    Yadi

4. Okay, and what would be the cost?