Remove decorations

Discussion in 'Build Improvements' started by unomas87, Sep 23, 2014.

1. unomas87

unomas87 Powder Monkey

Once you put a building can not remove, you are forced to take up space on the map. Missing the option to remove a building/decorations

2. ll DarkZero ll

ll DarkZero ll Captain

I'm sure this will be taken care of when the village edit mode is instated (Yeah I'm that positive it will happen).

Gangrene Beard likes this.
  3. Do the decorations take up too much space?
    I'm sure there is ample space on the island.

Any personal experiences?

4. Remedy

Remedy Powder Monkey

Thunder, once you get to higher PH levels you start having lots and lots of buildings. Also with my base I like to centralize storages, defenses, and my PH while on the outskirts I put my resource collectors which makes people pretty much choose which they want to attack, since swimming takes so long. Having decorations adds more land to my base and makes it easier for people to 3 star an attack.

5. ll DarkZero ll

ll DarkZero ll Captain

When I see that I just drop a few Gunners down there and they can take out all the buildings in plenty of time. If they have some defenses it's usually just a Cannon or two and all that takes is 1 Brute and 3 or 4 Gunners, so you somewhat split the army but for the most part part I haven't really seen that help much. If it's really spread out, 1 unit for each spot.

6. Remedy

Remedy Powder Monkey

I don't know, so far it's been working pretty well for me. They either never attack the collectors or they only attack the collectors.

7. +1 for decoration removal (and village edit)

8. Skull Bozu

Skull Bozu Powder Monkey

It would be nice to remove any object from our maps.

9. Goose

Goose Crew

+2 from me

10. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

+1 but most people who don't want them just stuff them in a map corner. They're not in the way, and you get the side-benefit of confusing attackers, who may think you have an outhouse or two hiding in there somewhere.

11. Bear

Bear Commodore

Yeah. I always drop a gunner over those places just in case since you don't have time to check well.