Replay causing force-close of app

Discussion in 'General Bugs' started by Gangrene Beard, Oct 8, 2014.

1. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

For the past day my game has been closing whenever I select to view a guildmate's replay. The only way to watch is to go through a procedure of closing all apps and restarting my iPad mini. Has anyone else experienced this lately? I couldn't find any forum posts about this.

2. Admin [Midoki]

Admin [Midoki] Administrator Staff Member

It has been reported that there can occasionally be memory issues with the iPad Mini. We are suggesting that players make sure there aren't any background apps running to minimise the problem while we investigate.

3. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

Memory is the issue, right? Not storage space?

4. Admin [Midoki]

Admin [Midoki] Administrator Staff Member

Yeah on the iPad mini it's the memory. Not to quote the IT Crowd, but if you turn the device off and on again, you'll clear the memory and from then on shouldn't have any problems.

5. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

6. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

Love that show so much, and so glad the U.S. version with Joel McHale never got off the ground.

I have :) it seems to be a temporary fix. Don't tell my guild mates but I may have lied once or twice about watching a replay to avoid having the app close on me.