Request Adding a new language

Discussion in 'General Improvements' started by Jack Depp, Jan 2, 2015.

1. Jack Depp

Jack Depp Powder Monkey

The language is: Hebrew
    You can add the full Hebrew language game ... please?

And sorry and I'm new here for the first time and do not know where to put the appropriate topic....

Thank you

2. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

This would be the right section. For Hebrew language support the developers would likely need to see a large group requesting the feature. The reason, like many other features, is cost. The cost of translators(plural) and the coding time. If you wish the language to be added quickly, have as many Hebrew speaking players as you know email Rovio support asking for the addition.

Best of luck.

3. Jack Depp

Jack Depp Powder Monkey

Ok, Thank you

4. Captain Monkey

Captain Monkey First Mate

Gangrene, two atari members speak hebrew. Myself and meta :). I'd love hebrew added. Except it's hard for me to type in hebrew cuz I have to find each letter one by one.

Kelani likes this.
  5. Bear

Bear Commodore

super hard to type in hebrew on an english keyboard.. I have to keep the overlay pdf popped up on my screen (on my pc) i couldn't do it on a phone.

6. ElGordo

ElGordo First Mate

But if you change to hebrew, only you and meta could read cause afaik the change is for everything, including chat.

Captain MetaTauta likes this.
  7. Bear

Bear Commodore

nah. it is just for built in text. chat would still be whatever language keyboard you use on your device.

8. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Can one of you give me lessons? Always wanted to learn that and Aramaic. :) Got as far as learning the alephbet before I had a headache.

Will add to the list.

9. Bear

Bear Commodore

I can point you to some excellent resources for Hebrew and Ancient Greek (Koine) if you want to teach yourself.

10. Captain Monkey

Don't do it kelani. I had to learn some Aramaic in school. The alphabet i was already familiar with but God dammit i didn't want yet another language to learn.

Kelani likes this.
  11. Captain Monkey

שלומ קלני

Bear likes this.
  12. Bear

Bear Commodore

'ello

13. Captain MetaTauta

Captain MetaTauta First Mate

Do share...

14. Captain MetaTauta

Captain MetaTauta First Mate

I am Captain MetaTauta and I approve this thread.

Captain Monkey likes this.
  15. Bear

Bear Commodore

Hebrew or Koine Greek? When. I go back to the office after lunch I can get the information.

16. Captain Monkey

The first thing u gotta master for the hebrew language is the letter Chet. It's a throat sound so the trick is not to spit as u say it.

Bear likes this.
  17. Bear

Bear Commodore

And the whole right to left jazz

18. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Chet will be difficult, I hear. I have trouble with learning new sounds. For example, I can read/speak Spanish, but for some reason, may even be anatomical, I cannot trill any letters. Just can't do it.

Handle can I part That. :)

19. Bear

Bear Commodore

You mean.
    "eldnah nac I trap tahT"

Kelani likes this.
  20. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Crap! I may need a mirror. :(

Bear likes this.