request

Discussion in 'Battle Improvements' started by poo, Nov 25, 2014.

1. poo

poo Crew

I would like to a request that the AI to go back to the way they were. which is before the world release. I'm fed up with stupid troops. for example. witch doc. deployed. it walks in the direction with no troops, gets blasted then when it's almost dead it turns around to where the troops are. but it's too Fn late. many times it's done this.

why do all the troops head straight for an opening? dosent matter, if it's close or far as hell. it goes to it. they didn't that before. it's hard tryn to create a path to attack. if all troops are programmed to do one that way.

just watch my plays n you'll see what I'm talking bout.

iv been playing this game months before world release. I like it better then. now the troops r just straight retards. they all had their own characteristics then. now they seem to fallow one specific design.

2. well the witchdoctor (WD for the cool kids) has always been a bit of a doof. I don't notice any extra doofyness however. It is extremely frustrating to have him protect that ONE pirate when you deployed him with a huge group.

Why'd they split off? Who knows? Not this pirate.

3. poo

poo Crew

because theyr programmed to just fallow which is closest to it. which again. I dip em off by spot where I want him. not too far away from others. instead of going in their direction. he owners off the other way then turns around n goes the correct direction.

btw have anyone notice another dumb s**t that they do as well? ok say there is a patch of burnt down building. instead of going thru it like some pirates. others will walk around it then it'll go where ever it's going. lol that was a " wtf y'd u do that for moment" I wish i YouTube.

4. Bear

Bear Commodore

You just have to be strategic with your placement. They aren't bad.

Captain MetaTauta likes this.
  5. poo

poo Crew

???? I guess u dont have these issues. it's not me. it's the dumb AI. ppl have same issue. but no one say it

y? cus the replays don't show it.

6. AngryBeard

AngryBeard Community Manager

There is a section of the forum labeled REQUESTS, you would need some special skills to oversee that.

Gangrene Beard likes this.
  7. Boom!

8. "Special" or "special Special";)?

9. poo

poo Crew

please would u? hold my hands too.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2014