Resource collecting from mines [Semi-fixed]

Discussion in 'General Bugs' started by The Fish Eyed Pirate, Aug 19, 2015.

1. After collecting resources from my mines and distilleries I no longer see the amount I collected.

2. After a reboot of the app (force close) this bug was no longer present.

3. Thanks. I'm going to try that.

4. After a while it returned, force closed the app again and it functioned again. @Lynsey [Midoki]

5. Ultimate Sea Dog

Ultimate Sea Dog First Mate

Yes.

Same here. Why is it gone??

6. c00ni

c00ni First Mate

This bug is not resolved.
    Here it is in action:

7. Mudbeard

Mudbeard Powder Monkey

This is happening to me as well. I've restarted the game and it goes away, then it comes back again.

I have also noticed it when re-arming mines and mystic mines - there is no animation.

8. c00ni

c00ni First Mate

Also noticed that when the game is in a state of not drawing / animating resource collection, the Mystic Mortars become not so mystic (circles stop rising from them).

Probably have a memory leak somewhere stopping the game from drawing more stuff on the screen

9. Skye

Skye Commodore

The fountain stops animating water and Firetop Mountain goes dormant from the same bug. I think the dolphin statues stop blowing bubbles as well.

c00ni likes this.
  10. Ultimate Sea Dog

Ultimate Sea Dog First Mate

Also, my Stronghold (PH5) that gets 1.6M each resource (new one from PH9 update) is defeated but shows itself as standing. An the one next to it (old one) which I have not fought shows as destroyed but with a Fight button over it.