Return Decorations to Market?

Discussion in 'General Improvements' started by DobleTippen1st, Oct 17, 2014.

1. My island became cluttered with decorations. So, I moved them to the side, but the area looks messy. Okay, okay, I admit to mild OCD, but I'd like to get rid of most of them for now and maybe add them back later.

A "Return to Market" button on the Details screen would be prefect.

2. Gristle

Gristle First Mate

They are great for extending the land are to make troops walk farther while mortars trash them.

3. I know, that's how I got so many of them. But, now I'm working on a clean, spartan design and 5 bubbling fish ... ruin the effect.

4. Gristle

Gristle First Mate

lol you are as bad as me!

5. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

Just do like I do and throw them to a corner

6. Yes, I moved them to the side; but it looks like a midden. Maybe that's appropriate for a pirate game.

7. Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway Captain

lol:D
    But yea I agree. Atm i am going for a cleaner look as well. I just placed the decorations that I don't use in the corner, but still.

8. Yep, switching to a less ornate design creates an unattractive midden in the corner. I'd like to "throw that junk into the ocean."

9. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

Burn it all!

10. Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway Captain

Don't get me wrong though, I like the decorations:D but sometimes you just want it to be clean:)

11. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

I use them, but if you don't like something it's best to use the cleansing power of fire

12. Gristle

Gristle First Mate

Everything burns!

[​IMG]

13. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

Yes. Yes we do, because fire is beautiful. Fire tells us things....burny things.

14. Gristle

Gristle First Mate

and s'mores!!

15. Admin [Midoki]

Admin [Midoki] Administrator Staff Member

We may include this as part of the edit mode that has been requested, or create another storage type building where things can be.... well..... stored :)

16. Global chat would be nice ....;)

17. Pirate Bee

Pirate Bee First Mate

Not going to happen, but I do like the free shields you give me ;)

18. Able to use the note in the bottle option in the game...any one know what it's for since I can't use it.