Return of rewards/lost status after freeze/crashes

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nimean®, Sep 22, 2014.

1. Nimean®

Nimean® Powder Monkey

Hi,

Will players be able to be rewarded all the battle ratings, lost booty, recruits etc due to these freezes/crashes? I know i personally would like my battle rating to be given back to me

2. Eternal Envy

Eternal Envy Powder Monkey

Seriously, I can't even remember how many times that the game freeze or crash in the middle of a battle or even at the end of the battle and I lost all my troops, booty, rating...When are you guys going to address this issue and fix it? Plus there are like millions of server maintenance every now and then without fixing any issue at all

3. ll DarkZero ll

ll DarkZero ll Captain

I know it can be frustrating, it's happened to me about 3 times, but I'm sure the problems are being addressed. It takes some time to work these issues out (I'm currently taking a Networking class). So all you can do is try and be patient. As far as getting back any lost rankings, gold, troops etc. hate to say it but I don't think that's gonna happen.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2014
  4. poo

poo Crew

i know, as of lately. i am so annoyed. i am thinking of quitting. i dont know how ,much ratings and resources r lost. hell i am really pissed off after watching my defence lost because of the attackers went thru walls because of the mortars pushes them thru it. anymore i will quit game , game will b deleted