Revenge Flaw

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SJO, Oct 1, 2014.

1. SJO

SJO Powder Monkey

I've tried going into my defense log to plunder back my booty from these thievin' pirates, but I'm unable to see how much they have stored in their storages and mines. When I go to revenge and try to see what the amount is, then I get an idea of what I should do and plan my attack accordingly.

After suiting up with my newfound army of misfits, I noticed the revenge button vanished. If I never attacked why was it taken away?

I would also like to add an idea of an indicator to show if mines/grog pumps are filled. It's no way of telling where or how to attack a pirate base without really knowing where the majority of the booty is.

2. Admin [Midoki]

Admin [Midoki] Administrator Staff Member

I think the problem here is that you're using the revenge button to go and scout out the other island, and then coming back to train your troops for the fight. Am I right?

If this is the case, the revenge button will disappear after it has been tapped once. A better way of doing it would be to use the 'visit' button first, scout the island, train your troops and then revenge.

Obviously non of this helps you in finding the amount of loot available and that is definitely a flaw. We could look at adding that to the 'visit' mode. Thanks for highlighting this problem.