Revenge Not Working

Discussion in 'Battle Bugs' started by TysonDUB, Nov 21, 2014.

1. TysonDUB

TysonDUB Powder Monkey

In the past week, every time I try to take revenge after someone gets a victory, the game says I can't because their island is being rebuilt. Lately, I've been trying to attack back within 5 minutes of being attacked, and it denies me every time. When I view their island, nothing is destroyed there. These circumstances make me almost certain it's a bug, because there is no way that every person I want to get revenge on got attacked immediately after attacking me. I don't know if it has anything to do with me breaking my sheild so quickly, but it's really irritating.

Super-Nor likes this.
  2. TysonDUB

TysonDUB Powder Monkey

This is still happening. I also noticed something else that may further shed light on the problem. I generally look at the attacker's island before deciding to take revenge. Often, the player's island appears destroyed right after they attack me (which shouldn't be possible). But sometimes I try to take revenge anyway, it it has worked a few times, even when the island looked destroyed.

Considering that, as well as how often the attacker has a shield right after plundering me, I think it's clear that something isn't synced correctly between shields, island viewing, and when the attack on me actually happened.

3. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

It could be that they are online when you try to revenge...

4. Tiger Claw

Tiger Claw Captain

Yeah, you might have a point. What seems confusing is that the attackers inland is smoking, etc. I'm one of those players that keeps my base hot/active when in total plunder mode until I dump me loot.

Would be nice knowing what revenge attackers see during this time since its a mystery to me.o_O

TiGeR