Revenge

Discussion in 'Battle Improvements' started by KillBoxR32, Sep 29, 2014.

1. KillBoxR32

KillBoxR32 Powder Monkey

I think you should be able to get revenge even if player shield is up. I hate being attack and then I go to get revenge and player shield is up.

Nomes231

Magnus Maximus

Some Asian symbols guy

asswipe island (The actual name)

You were attacked 3 mins ago

revenge failed player shield up......

2. Well I agree with your point if the shield was bought with gems. If player shield is up because he already got attacked then he already got what was waiting for him right?

3. KillBoxR32

KillBoxR32 Powder Monkey

I should have clarified. Yes, If they put it up with Gems then I think we should be able to attack. I suppose if he gets attack then he did get his/her due.

4. Admin [Midoki]

Admin [Midoki] Administrator Staff Member

Really confused on this one. What would be the benefit of being able to buy a shield with gems? We might as well remove it from the game. Some players like to have the peace and quiet of the week to get their bases in order and to generate all the resources they're going to need.

One-Eyed Willy likes this.
  5. I believe the revenge system says the players shield is up whether he is still online or actually has a shield.

6. KillBoxR32

KillBoxR32 Powder Monkey

You are confused. I will try to explain. I got attacked by the player above. I clicked to get revenge on them 3 mins after the attack and it says player shield is up. I think there should be a delay after they attack players.

So I can attack and raid 10 players put shield up wait 24 hours, raid another 10 to 20 players, second shield up, then raid again, wait 7 days of "Peace" and build. by this time shield one and two are unlocked and they can attack again, shield up, wait attack again, shield up.

I think this is an issue

Last edited: Sep 29, 2014
  7. That is literally the stupidest use of gems I can think of, just to avoid being attacked. If someone does that, congratulate him for paying for the rest of us to be able to play for free. The shield cool down would catch up to him eventually anyways.

KillBoxR32 likes this.
  8. KillBoxR32

KillBoxR32 Powder Monkey

9. Pirate Fear

Pirate Fear First Mate

Yeah. All you have to do is wait...he will show up eventually.

10. JeffieTD

JeffieTD Powder Monkey

Most attacks are non-revenge attacks you know (you maybe know precise stats based on your event data, but revenges are unavoidably less than 50% of all attacks any way). But yes, that would still make a bought shield too pointless and act as a slap to the face of paying players, and it would also make attacking less appealing, so no point in restricting the effect of the shield.