Reward Risk-taking/Penalise Bullying, and Improve Star Rating System

Discussion in 'Battle Improvements' started by Lexnerd, Oct 24, 2014.

1. Hear, hear. Rem acu tetigisti. I'm about to quit playing PP because I'm spending days waiting for builds to complete.

When this happened with CoC, I just started over. I ended up paying $x to play CoC the first time plus $2x the second time. Midoki (Rovio) has made, IMO, a bad business decision in preventing restarts; I've spent my $x. They're losing players like me who like playing the game and aren't interested in competing at the stratospheric level; I simply don't have the time nor real gold to get there.

The only reason I haven't already left is I enjoy the forum. So, in a weird sense, I'm playing "PP Forum" for free.

2. Pirate Bee

Pirate Bee First Mate

I think the best way to go about this would be an alternate source of income other then pvp, aka pve, regenerate the pirate strongholds over time and those who are close to an upgrade can go attack a pirate stronghold and get the last bit they need. Those who are in a hurry can pvp their way up in resources faster. Win win.

Zeuticus and DobleTippen1st like this.