REWARDS: 1000 days in Plunder Pirates

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Paul_TWD, Mar 20, 2018.

1. Paul_TWD

Paul_TWD Powder Monkey

Hi All, did anyone received a rewards from Midoki when you reach 1000 days in game?

2 days from now il be celebrating my 1000 days here. Hope Midoki be galant to give rewards for those loyal in the game...

2. Oak Island

Oak Island Captain

Sorry to inform you Paul, but you will receive nothing... Midoki doesn’t do much for long time, loyal players unfortunately. Cheers to your 1000th day in piracy, though! Well done!

-Oak

Intimidator likes this.
  3. WOLLIMAUS

WOLLIMAUS Captain

:eek: oh bugger :eek:
    maybe they will come up with something until i reach the 1000 days ;)... only 522 days ahead of me :rolleyes: the 1000 days are COMING SOON :)

just kidding :p

4. Intimidator

Intimidator Captain

OMG and LOL! Sorry to burst your bubble.

850arrr likes this.
  5. Unique Rebel

Unique Rebel First Mate

It would be nice but that's why they give the daily rewards for logging in to game, I'm kinda new here... hello all

MorganFlint likes this.
  6. WOLLIMAUS

WOLLIMAUS Captain

And they have them lowered drastically :(
    It used to be 2 or 2,5M grog every friday :rolleyes: and 2M gold on some other day....

Welcome @Unique Rebel

Last edited: Mar 21, 2018
    Unique Rebel likes this.
  7. Unique Rebel

Unique Rebel First Mate

Thanks for the warm welcome and I totally agree with your observation with rewards. Most popular game players are asking what the future holds in relation to new content. I understand that it's tough enough to maintain the current regular events and time to time we do get the benefit of half troops recruitment timings which is always welcome but we are at a point in gameplay where we need reassurance... It's really sad to see so many loyal and great contributors of the game sitting on the sidelines eager for something. Respect to Midoki and the staff for the amazing gaming experience so far

8. WOLLIMAUS

WOLLIMAUS Captain

We had only ONCE the fast recruitment!!! :)
    They never launched that again.:(

Unique Rebel likes this.
  9. Unique Rebel

Unique Rebel First Mate

Another great observation fact, I really admire your loyalty and compassion towards the game. With our continuous struggle for answers and information... I'm sure together we will get a positive response as we are so deep in to the game and it's becoming a tense struggle to hold on to players whom i see in guild chat commenting that they are wanting to retire. I even followed a friend to a retirement guild as I heard he had quit... got him to return 'only to see him leave again'. I hope my input benefits all in the most positive way and I apologise if otherwise my comments are taken negatively

Sea Patriot likes this.
  10. Unique Rebel

Unique Rebel First Mate

Yes that is absolutely right, I feel some surprises coming our way soon ✨✨ They are watching

11. Floki

Floki Captain

You get something when you get to 1300....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................no im sure you do......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Seriously you do.................................well that was 21 days ago I am sure they have not forgotten me........................Pretty sure.............................

12. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

You hitting 1300 days is what triggered the new Pirate Hall. You'll get another one around 1600 or so.

Unique Rebel likes this.
  13. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

Is that what you see in your crystal ball? :rolleyes:

14. WOLLIMAUS

WOLLIMAUS Captain

:eek: oh bugger... many years ahead without any new content for a lot players and me :( :p

i hope not :confused:

15. Floki

Floki Captain

Ahhh I see what just happened I will get the blame for all the new walls we have to do.....:D
    Oh well its a race to 1600 who going to get there first???

Ian likes this.
  16. Unique Rebel

Unique Rebel First Mate

I am so happy with Midoki and the staff whom put so much efforts in to game. Great to have response from from Lynsey time to time. I encourage all to keep their efforts on game and put their trust that the game has better times ahead... Thank You Plunder Pirates (Midoki)

peg-brain bob likes this.
  17. Intimidator

Intimidator Captain

Do I get anything at 1200? Coming up shortly...I don’t wanna be disappointed waiting around :p

Ian and WOLLIMAUS like this.
  18. Ian

Ian Commodore

1319 Days here and counting :)

Floki likes this.
  19. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

1,283 days and counting

Ian likes this.
  20. WOLLIMAUS

WOLLIMAUS Captain

482 days :p and a long way to go :D