Rewards for Exploration

Discussion in 'Exploration Improvements' started by Jun, Nov 11, 2014.

1. Jun

Jun First Mate

Exploration rewards should be increased. I don't think killing a 4-star ship from a 14-hour voyage should result in only a 2 gem reward. :(

2. Bear

Bear Commodore

Well. While I'm always in favor of better rewards. I wonder if it's really needed here. The exploration is kind of a side quest as I see it. Not intended for being a main source of income. Even though there are a few pirate strongholds with millions of loot. They are just one time only experiences. They don't regenerate to provide continued income. And I think the gem rewards for discovering islands and defeating strongholds are very good.

3. Yep. Sending the ship to explorer for 10 hrs and then just kill a couple of pirate galleons and big fishes is not worth it. The reward is soo low.

4. Barbozia

Barbozia Powder Monkey

Still... you can get battle points sometimes. If they increase the chances of getting battle points it would be a great alternative when trying to upgrade the academy.

Gangrene Beard likes this.
  5. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

I do like that it almost forces you to gain experience before getting ahead...unless you want to just spend money flagrantly..

# Johnny Doe # and Bear like this.
  6. Bear

Bear Commodore

Yea. The game is so new and people think they should be maxed out without having to pay for it already. I'm glad there are things in this game that make you work a little for it while keeping it fun.

7. Barbozia

Barbozia Powder Monkey

Every great game should be a balance between difficulty, patience and reward. Otherwise you'll get tired of the game or complete it to soon.

8. Calabiyau

Calabiyau Crew

The rewards of exploration is a joke