RFF v POCCNR

Discussion in 'Rumbles' started by LYM, Jan 16, 2016.

1. LYM

LYM Captain

A great rumble with the top of the Rumble leader board.

[​IMG]

Some big score and contributions from both Guilds and top 5 from each guild were pretty awesome too !!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And @Christy said i should scrub the decks ;)

Last edited: Jan 17, 2016
    super pirate, Christy, Patron and 2 others like this.
  2. mlc

mlc Captain

Well if I knew it was only the top 5 to get in the hall of fame I would have pushed sec0nd out the way and took fifth instead of sixth! Lol
    Great rumble everyone! Well done Fleet!

3. mlc

mlc Captain

Or maybe seventh lmao! Missed Lobo ;)

Christy and LYM like this.
  4. That was fun‼️Proud to be a part of it

Christy, mlc and LYM like this.
  5. Ebow

Ebow Crew

Good job guys, specialy to Lobo! An old friend

mlc, cmooneey, Christy and 1 other person like this.
  6. Patron

Patron Crew

Great job Fleet. Top rumble guild and top ranked, not many can balance both

mlc and Christy like this.
  7. Christy

Christy Commodore

It was a great rumble with many amazing scores from both sides :) @mlc you were not far behind at #7 :D Much respect to everyone at POCCNR you guys are great :) @LYM I said deck not desks o_O haaaaaa!! But I think you earned a pass :) Now where did I put my mop so I can start swabbing that deck now :confused::D

[​IMG]

mlc and LYM like this.
  8. LYM

LYM Captain

typo lol

Christy and mlc like this.
  9. mlc

mlc Captain

Hahaha thanks @Christy, next time I will just aim for fifth ;)

Christy likes this.
  10. LYM

LYM Captain

Next time we will do double this score !!!

Christy likes this.
  11. Skillzone10

Skillzone10 Captain

Congratulations on a very successful rumble. The Russian guild was undefeated, or had very minimal losses, before your encounter. That is definitely one great score, and one for RFF to be proud of. @LYM, how is that for the first few rumbles with a new guild?
    Anyhow, congratulations on the win. And I sure hope you keep your word and score double the next time!:D

12. LYM

LYM Captain

was my 1st with rff. i glad they kept up with the pace and a worthy win. a good bunch of pirates

13. Tex

Tex Commodore

Nice job RFF taking down the Russkies. But @Skillzone10 Laughing Skulls is the ONLY guild that can claim a perfect undefeated record in over 100 battles.

cmooneey likes this.
  14. Skillzone10

Skillzone10 Captain

Of course. I was not specific @Tex. I was referring to them as a guild that rumbles 24/7, and has the highest number of Rumble Wins in the Rumble Leaderboards. Of course, there were many rumbles before that was added in as well, and so even that stat may not be exact. Nonetheless, I meant to say the Russians were a strong guild, who Red Flag Fleet handled nicely.

Tex and LYM like this.
  15. THX for all the congratulations‼️ Would be cool to have such a nice rumble again o_O

16. Tex

Tex Commodore

If you're asking for a competitive match-up I'm sure something could be arranged.

Skillzone10 likes this.
  17. Skillzone10

Skillzone10 Captain

I am with @Tex on this one. We are always up for an exciting rumble, like many other guilds.

18. THX DOUCHE:cool: but you also need to keep a watchful eye on your JOLLY ROGER. It's like capture the flag - suddenly you'll loose yours :rolleyes:30:1

19. Floki

Floki Captain

Manic rumblers in RFF I bow to their heroic ability to rumble so hard.
    I need to build more ships it seems.