RIP Big Man

Discussion in 'Off topic' started by Keena-CBD, Oct 3, 2016.

1. Keena-CBD

Keena-CBD First Mate

Very sad news came to me today about the loss of Big Man, my long time Plunder Pirates playing friend. Bill was a sweet friend and we always had many chats during maintenance in the evenings. Both night owls, us. He had a mini called Little Man, and was kidded as Biggie Smalls. I have been asking about him for months, knowing he'd been sick, and @Spongee broke the sad news to me today. RIP Bill. I miss you.

Tessa Rose likes this.
  2. Ian

Ian Commodore

Am sorry to hear, thoughts and prayers go out to his friends and family. If I could lower my flag I would...

Keena-CBD and Tessa Rose like this.
  3. Floki

Floki Captain

Oh that is sad and also great that a game like this can create these world wide friendships.
    Bill we will lift a jug and sulute you a plunderer and pie rat.
    RIP big man.

4. HollyMrsBooty

HollyMrsBooty First Mate

Rest in Peace sweet soul I remember you searching for him Keena I am so sorry your friend is gone I know this weighs heavy on everyone that knew him. Hugs and prayers for all. I wish I could have met him as well he sounds amazing <3

5. Tessa Rose

Tessa Rose First Mate

I will miss Big Man also :(. He was so fun and always putting a smile on your face. As @Floki said, many worldwide friendships have started on this game. We are family.

Floki, McQ and Keena-CBD like this.