Rival List & Leader board attacks

Discussion in 'Battle Improvements' started by TBird, Oct 1, 2014.

1. TBird

TBird Captain

Again, new to this game..
    Would love to see a "rival list" like in Friendly Fire
    Its a list of people who have attacked you, you can see replays of the attacks and attack anyone on that rival list.
    I don't see it already, If it's there I'm missing where it is hidden.
    If it's not there would like to see it added.

And I don't see a way to attack people on the leaderboard.
    I can visit their bases, but I don't see a way I can attack their bases,

2. Kit

Kit First Mate

Check the log for that, above the Market button down on the left. Keep in mind though, that for now, and as a result of storage space (and it's being worked on already) the log is being wiped out every now and then.

3. TBird

TBird Captain

I've only been playing a few days, no one has attacked me yet. So my logs are empty. I have attacked about 20-25 bases.
    Would like to be able to attack folks off the leader board, or attack people from a guild list... just don't see a way to that yet.

4. Kit

Kit First Mate

Well, OK, obviously if you haven't been attacked, you can't see a list of people that have attacked you, nor any replays or the possibility of revenging. ;)

As for the rest, nope, just random attacks.

5. TBird

TBird Captain

Not a fan of random attacks.... I want to go after the leaderboard.
    And go after specific people in other guilds

6. Razor

Razor Crew

It wouldn't be fair if you went for the people on the leaderboards because then everybody would attack them and no one would be able to hold the title for more than an hour

PlunderPirate likes this.
  7. TBird

TBird Captain

That's the point.
    If you are good you stay high on the leader board after attacks on your base. You don't get to the top by just buying gems and building a big base.

8. Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway Captain

Lol:D 10 seconds of fame

9. Eli

Eli Powder Monkey

What about searching targets by name? I just hate that random fight

10. I think they are considering such matters, certainly in combination with guild vs. guild fights

11. Razor

Razor Crew

You could target the people on the leaderboards or you can make a second account and keep attacking that for Pirate Points

12. Eli

Eli Powder Monkey

Does it make me sound resentful asking not to remove the 'revenge' button? Haha it's not revenge to me until I burn the stuff down

13. TBird

TBird Captain

All for keeping the revenge button around... in Friendly Fire it stays until you defend the other player twice without a counter attack, or he defeats you twice without a counter attack.
    So if someone pi**es you off you can pound them twice, and if they attack back, do it 2 more times. Lots of revenge points that way.