Rogue Raiders - Now Recruiting!

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Blueberry, Jul 5, 2015.

1. Blueberry

Blueberry Captain

[​IMG]

If you are looking for an active guild with perks always funded and frequent rumbles, then come and say hello :D

A family of two guilds - Rogue Raiders and Rogue Raiders 2 we are a friendly, mature guild alliance, who help and encourage each other, talk about the game and real life too, enthusiastic but not too serious. Competitive but not obsessive. (well Ok we have a couple of obsessive players!)

Many of our members come from a previous Top 3 Guild, so have lots of experience (not to mentioned maxed troops!) to share :cool:

Ideally looking for strong PH8+ and AC7+ pirates, although if you don't meet these requirements and are a very active player, please message me for consideration.

We have a lively team chat on Slack, as well as our very own members website/forum for additional community help, support and a bit of fun.

Drop me a PM here to apply, or reply to this thread to let us know you are on your way to join us!

Contact Blueberry (UK time) Spongecake (Australia time)
    Capt Drowns (RR2 US time) Bhurockgunbay (India time)​

Last edited: Jan 31, 2016
  2. SpongeCake

SpongeCake Crew

Tired of waiting for perks to get funded?
    Dying to plunder, but your GS request is taking forever to get filled?
    Ar Rogue Raiders, besides plundering we play fastest fingers frenzy too :)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 15, 2015
  3. Blueberry

Blueberry Captain

4. Blueberry

Blueberry Captain

2 places available :) Next rumble starts tomorrow!

5. Apple

Apple Powder Monkey

down to one place now...get it while it's going cheap :)

Blueberry likes this.
  6. A couple inactive pirates just walked the plank.... Come join the fun as we farm for PH9 and all the new upgrades! :D

The Killer and Blueberry like this.
  7. Blueberry

Blueberry Captain

1 Space recently made available for pirates looking to go the Rogue way! :)

Apple and *Cap'n Sparkle* like this.
  8. Blueberry

Blueberry Captain

2 spaces currently available for active, sociable, rumbling pirates! Come and join us!

Last edited: Jul 19, 2015
    *Cap'n Sparkle* likes this.
  9. cdchuang

cdchuang Powder Monkey

Hi guys. I'm an active PH8 player with about 5 more days until my PH9 upgrade is finished. I'm looking for a guild so I can finally get something out of all these guild-related buildings I've upgraded but rarely used (my friends stopped playing). If it so pleases the captains, please accept my request. I've sent requests to both guilds here

10. Blueberry

Blueberry Captain

Hi cdchuang - thanks for joining RR2! We are delighted to have you join the Rogue Raider family :)

11. SpongeCake

SpongeCake Crew

Blueberry likes this.
  12. SpongeCake

SpongeCake Crew

Update: Limited spots available in Rogue Raiders & Rogue Raiders 2!
    We are looking for active, committed members. We have members from all over the world, keeping in touch is easy with our Slack team chat. You don't need to have a high pirate rank or maxed PH, we can help you thrive as long as you plunder regularly.
    Come Plunder with us the Rogue Way!

Blueberry likes this.
  13. Blueberry

Blueberry Captain

2 rare places available in Rogue Raiders 1 - looking for fierce rumbling pirates to join our Rogue crew!

14. SpongeCake

SpongeCake Crew

Few precious spots just became available in Rogue Raiders 1 - Apply now or you may miss out ;)

15. SpongeCake

SpongeCake Crew

Tummy a'rumbling? Drop in and join us for tea. We have fruits & cake ;)

16. peg-brain bob

peg-brain bob Captain

Damn - your avatar makes me hungry enough without rubbing it in! ;)

SpongeCake and Bou Regreg like this.
  17. SpongeCake

SpongeCake Crew

@peg-brain bob You are more than welcome to come visit (maybe even stay for a rumble?).
    I'm sure @Blueberry & @Apple will bring out their best tea set, and i'll bring cake :)

[​IMG]

Blueberry and peg-brain bob like this.
  18. SpongeCake

SpongeCake Crew

Few spots available in both guilds after some housekeeping.
    We would love to have some active, committed rumblers to join our lively, chatty teams!

Blueberry likes this.
  19. SpongeCake

SpongeCake Crew

Limited spots still available in both guilds. Better be quick! ;)

[​IMG]

*Cap'n Sparkle* likes this.
  20. Guess we need to change our 1st post to reflect that not only did many of us come from a top 3 guild but now we ALL come from a top 2 guild :D