Rollbacks

Discussion in 'General Bugs' started by Spadge, Sep 25, 2014.

1. Spadge

Spadge Powder Monkey

Just a heads up I am getting a lot of roll backs in game. For instance I will queue up troops to train and log back on 10-20 minutes later and they have never trained. Please look into this.

2. Bryce

Bryce Powder Monkey

Its because of connection problems. Be sure you're connected to a stable WiFi network or in a place with good cellular connection. If you already are, it's the servers, so make sure you try to search for an opponent before exiting PP (forces the app to access the server).

3. Spadge

Spadge Powder Monkey

It's not connection, I've been on a stable wifi network and on a stable lte network. I also shouldn't have to search for an opponent every time I want my game to save. Thank you for the tip though.

4. willigar

willigar Powder Monkey

I am having the same issue. It is pretty annoying to say the least

5. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

I had one earlier today. I was an hour into a four-hour upgrade of two buildings when I got logged out. Upon return, those upgrades were cancelled. not sure if I got the resources back or not. Not too bad for me, but if it'd been a multi-day building, I'd be screaming about now.

6. Dirus

Dirus Powder Monkey

If you're not sure whether your progress has been saved or not, a faster way is to minimize the game(Do not close from multitasking) then open the game again and it should reconnect to the server. Shouldn't take more than 10 sec.

7. Pirate Fear

Pirate Fear First Mate

Good idea. Couldn't you close from multitasking and that would not slow down the process over a few seconds?

8. Dirus

Dirus Powder Monkey

If you close the game from multitasking you would have to go through the splash screen again(Rovio and Midoki logos).

9. Pirate Fear

Pirate Fear First Mate

Ahh ok, thanks for the clarification!

10. Xrumer

Xrumer Powder Monkey

I'm having the same issues from troop queues disappearing to upgrades rolling back as if I never started to upgrade. This is crazy for such a beautiful games, i would expect decent effort in server communication. Please fix this.