Rumble Bank

Discussion in 'Guild Improvements' started by Sweets, Aug 12, 2015.

1. Sweets

Sweets Powder Monkey

In my guild we struggle with rumble participation from time to time. What if there was a way to reward rumblers for their participation while helping them meet their upgrade goals? Well that is the idea I had in mind with a rumble bank. It's the same idea as with a guild bank, except that basically when you placed in the top 3 in a rumble it would allow those who participated to bank the winnings. I hate winning a rumble only to be attached shortly after only to have some of my newly gain winnings stolen. The winnings could he held for an alloted time frame and maybe that would keep people playing for longer. Maybe it's an awful idea idk. I was just trying to think of something to encourage everyone to get involved.

2. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

+1

Another game, whose name slips me at the moment, allows this. There have been other discussions either here or in the private forum about the storage capacity of the PH being senseless. Can't pirates hide rumble winnings in the Pirate Hall for a few weeks, or until it fills up?

3. Bear

Bear Commodore

Or in the treasure cave on our island.

4. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

@Bear

Yes, the cave we discussed on here in other threads. PH is poor suggestion on my part, as we were discussing storage in regards to raiding, not saving. So yes, treasure hidden in the treasure chest inside the treasure cave over in the secret treasure cove.

Bear likes this.
  5. Sweets

Sweets Powder Monkey

I think anything that makes a guild function more like a community is a good thing. It seems benefiting each other in resources would encourage that. Because they haven't added a feature to share resources, I assume that they don't really want to?? So, my chain of thought went to the rumbles. They don't mind rewarding the rumble winners with rewards, therefore a rumble bank would could be a good compromise. Active players are rewarded with a very small amount of very competitive banking. You have to play and place to bank your winnings, but it also would increase rumble interest, especially if they could add such a perk after nerfing small base "cheats". Though I haven't had much personal experience with running into "small base" problems.