Rumble Improvements

Discussion in 'Guild Improvements' started by Maxikoe, Jun 1, 2015.

1. Maxikoe

Maxikoe Powder Monkey

It's great to finally have guild rumbles! But there are things about them I would improve.
    First of all I think they are pretty unbalanced. I experienced a lot of times that guilds with 5 or 18 members get together with guilds with 48 or 50 members. So its pretty unbalanced and obvious that the bigger guilds have better chances to win. Furthermore I don't really like the reward system when a rumble is won. I'm one of the more advanced players in my guild and 700.000 loot is ok. For the lower levels it is a lot. But it is not a good motivation for better players to take part in guild rumbles, because they can easily get that much loot with just one attack. Last but not least I think that there has to be some kind of system that people can get attacked just once, so they don't loose that much loot. For example i got attacked and lost around 2.5 million loot and disabled my shield so i can help my guild with bp. In the end i just gut 700.000 loot and i think that is not enough. Maybe a few more gems and bp and it would be ok. Also its not that motivating to fight for your guild and disable your shield when you get attacked all the time by just one person.
    Thanks for reading!

What do you think about the ideas?

Maxikoe

SvenGhoolie likes this.
  2. Bear

Bear Commodore

1. They are working on the matchmaking. It will be a slow process of tweaking and watching, but it will improve with time.

2. Your rewards are based on the value of the guilds in the rumble. (rank and guild hall levels). So fight tougher guilds, get higher rewards. Up to 40 gems and 1.5M grog and gold, and 450 bp

Maxikoe likes this.
  3. Maxikoe

Maxikoe Powder Monkey

These are great news! :) Thank you!

Bear likes this.
  4. Bear

Bear Commodore

No problem!

Maxikoe likes this.