Rumble Party with the Blacktooth Grins!

Discussion in 'Rumbles' started by Tiger Lilly, Dec 7, 2016.

1. Tiger Lilly

Tiger Lilly Captain

Hello fellow pirates! Tomorrow morning starting at 9:00 am Alaska Time or 1:00 pm EST the Blacktooth Grins are hosting a rumble party for everyone who wants to participate! No minimums necessary, just rumble as hard as you want, chat and banter is welcomed but most importantly just have fun! Hope to see you there with your fighting swords in one hand and grog in the other!!!:);)

Havoc Incarnate likes this.
  2. I think that was a huge success and it seemed like we all had a fun time. Thanks for the invite. Please let me know when u have another one. I'll bring the Hellions.

3. Tiger Lilly

Tiger Lilly Captain

Hello all my fellow pirate friends! I want to personally Thank everyone who came to Blacktooth Grins for our first rumble party. You all were totally amazing and rocked. A lot of participation, kick butt scores and fun had by all. Both Forbidden Island and Tiger Lilly (formerly known as Lady Killigrew) really appreciate our fellow pirate friends here at Plunder Pirates for supporting and encouraging us to go forth with our new guild Blacktooth Grins;)
    I would like to personally give a big THANKS to TheeBar Family, Havoc's Hellions, British Bulldogs and everyone else who has helped fund perks, donate pirates, rumble with us;) Every Wednesday there will be a Rumble Party at Blacktooth Grins...starting times as follows: 9:30 am Alaska Time; 12:30pm Central Time; 1:30pm EST and 6:30pm GMT. Everyone is invited to come rumble hard but no minimums required, but most importantly is to have fun, chat, banter and joke with one another!! Hope to see you all there!:D

Cheers!!!
    Tiger Lilly:);)

ElFrenetico likes this.
  4. HollyMrsBooty

HollyMrsBooty First Mate

Great time!!! We will be back for more got to get in some more fun before your guild fills up with awesome pirates because with great leadership and friends like that I know you will fill up quickly!!

peg-brain bob and Tiger Lilly like this.
  5. HollyMrsBooty

HollyMrsBooty First Mate

Loved meeting you Havoc!!! Come see us anytime!!

Havoc Incarnate and Tiger Lilly like this.
  6. ElFrenetico

ElFrenetico Captain

Great idea, the rumble parties. Hope to catch one soon! :)

Tiger Lilly likes this.
  7. Tiger Lilly

Tiger Lilly Captain

[​IMG][​IMG]
    I wanted to post Blacktooth Grins rumble party final! Thanks again for everyone who participated to help us slap some pirate booty!!

Last edited: Dec 9, 2016
    Dog Breath likes this.
  8. Dog Breath

Dog Breath First Mate

Great idea Tiger Lilly, we have been discussing this in our guild, please post when your next one is :D
    we will try to get a Seadog or two over for it

Tiger Lilly likes this.
  9. Tiger Lilly

Tiger Lilly Captain

@Dog Breath and @ElFrenetico...thank you!:) I just wanted to try something new and different since Blacktooth Grins is a new guild still in the growing phase. So we decided to host guild rumble party for anyone who wants to participate. Every Wednesday we are hosting a rumble party...start time are as follows:
    9:30 am Alaska Time; 12:30 pm Central Time; 1:30 pm EST and 6:30pm GMT (I tried to cover most of the time zones) if I missed one just google it.:plol
    If you are a pirate who likes to rumble hard (no minimum required) but mostly have fun, chat, banter and joke with one another, then stop on by. Hope to see you all there with a fighting sword in one hand and a grog mug in the other!:D

Last edited: Dec 9, 2016
    Havoc Incarnate and Dog Breath like this.
  10. @HollyMrsBooty , nice meet u too. I have some family issues that need my attention for a while back in NY, but will def stop in to say hi, rumble a little, and let Granny Slappa beat me up!

Tiger Lilly likes this.
  11. Rhptsrhc

Rhptsrhc Powder Monkey

12. Hey Chris,
    I'm not but Forbidden and Tiger Lilly r

13. Rhptsrhc

Rhptsrhc Powder Monkey

Hey @Havoc Incarnate , want to come back to The BD Gang and help us out of a slump? Wedge was at the point of giving the guild away. I've become a QM and am trying some things out. We miss you guys and gal

14. HollyMrsBooty

HollyMrsBooty First Mate

They are with us now very loved and appreciated at the Bar None ;) We are very active top rumbling guild

15. Rhptsrhc

Rhptsrhc Powder Monkey

lol. It's ok @HollyMrsBooty , I'm not planning on poaching players who are in an active guild.
    I just stalked @Tiger Lilly and noticed that Bar None is a professional guild. My intent was to find out what each player was up to and, if not very much, see if they wanted to park up a while to help with overal numbers.

16. Sorry Chris, I care so little for the game now I let my own guild die, and all my boys stopped playing when I did. U might want to leave the guild and hook up with Forbidden and tiger lily

17. Tiger Lilly

Tiger Lilly Captain

Thank you @HollyMrsBooty...I'm very glad to be part of Bar None, we rock!!;)

18. Rhptsrhc

Rhptsrhc Powder Monkey

I am a man of honour. I'm not going to abandon ship at the first signs of a leak. Besides, I'm only on this game to have fun in my spear time. I've been apart of to many professional mobile game Alliances/Guilds/Groups/Clans where it just killed the game for me. I'm also majorly competitive with an addictive personality, which pretty much turns me into a complete a'hole when I turn professional. My wife won't even play Monopoly with me anymore.

19. K.K.Lassig

K.K.Lassig Crew

Wow it's so nice to see such community here on forum. Im not being sarcastic I know all of you in this tread through the game and lack and this forum. I like it

Scarlet Fever and peg-brain bob like this.