RUMBLE POINT SYSTEM REWORK IDEA

Discussion in 'Guild Improvements' started by Wellhiya, Sep 3, 2015.

1. Wellhiya

Wellhiya Powder Monkey

If this is not a new idea sorry, I just had this thought and wanted to put it down.

This system is to discourage dropping rank and reward people who have a higher rank and it is simple.
    There are two systems. 1) the point system which lets say gives 3 BP for defeating an island ranked at 50 or lower and an additional 3 BP for every increment of 50 rank after. 1 star gets you 1 point for each increment of 50 and 3 stars gets you the full 3 BP.
    So now we need to stop high levels from dropping rank to prevent enemies from getting points. So you reward that person with the second part of the point system, a multiplier. If your rank is 100 or lower you get normal points, if it is 200 you get 2X BP and 300 3X BP and so on (it doesn't have to be that drastic, but you get the idea.
    So now you have high ranks defeating other high ranks for max BP and high ranks won't pick on lower ranks cause they won't be matched up.

2. Wellhiya

Wellhiya Powder Monkey

Wasn't sure if this belonged in general, battle, or guild. If a mod is reading this please move thread to the most relevant category

3. Fulcrum

Fulcrum Powder Monkey

I am a high end PH8 and I drop rank before every Rumble. I'll lower my PR below 100. Once the Rumble begins, I try to attack Rivals or other players who offer 20+ BP. I will hit an occasional lower BP island if it has too many resources to pass up. I do this because, after 10-15 attacks, I'll be around the 350-400 PR range. My base options become mostly PH9 players or Rumble Rivals. If I start a Rumble different than stated above, I end up going broke on more expensive pirates to 3 star higher PR islands.

I know the easy fix would be to gem troops. I see what you did there Midoki. I'll keep my gems and keep dropping rank. I gladly welcome change since there is no true incentive for me to ever get higher than the 300's.

4. Bear

Bear Commodore

Midoki is already working on a new point system. Hopefully it will be out soon.