Rumble points not updating on new leader board - outside top 200

Discussion in 'General Bugs' started by Darth Yoda, Jan 5, 2016.

1. Darth Yoda

Darth Yoda First Mate

I have fought a few times over the last few hours, earning between 400 and 700 points per battle, and yet my score on the new leaderboard has not changed. I am not in the top 200 so sit outside that initial list. My ranking over this time has risen from mid 2000's up to 900. Yet my points total has not changed.

Has anyone else noticed this?

2. Skillzone10

Skillzone10 Captain

Same here friend. Still shows me down low. Any reason why?

3. Darth Yoda

Darth Yoda First Mate

Have fought again. My ranking improved into 700's, but still same score.

4. HornyQuokka

HornyQuokka Captain

@Lynsey [Midoki] @Chris [Midoki] Can you please explain where almost 6k plunder points vanished since yesterday?!

I had 8k plunder points with 20 days 14h left and now only 2.147 with 20 days left.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. John56

John56 First Mate

I had the exact same score showing, but my rank climbed as I kept accumulating PP. It finally updated hours later.

HornyQuokka likes this.
  6. Darth Yoda

Darth Yoda First Mate

I also have 2,147. Rank of 489. Looks like a bug...

HornyQuokka likes this.
  7. Eisenbeisser

Eisenbeisser Powder Monkey

Same problem here. Stuck at 2'147 since yesterday around 6 pm GMT. I sshould have about 10000 - 12'000 !!

8. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

The leaderboard updates roughly every 20 - 30 minutes, so you may see a delay in your points being added. We're looking at displaying your leaderboard score locally (as with the Rumble scores), so you can your score updating with each battle, in a future update.

9. Christy

Christy Commodore

I put up over 8,000 PP yesterday and I have been showing in the 2,000's since the start. I don't think it's a matter of waiting for it to update.

HornyQuokka likes this.
  10. Lynsey [Midoki]

Hmm, that's a little odd. If you could send an in-game support ticket (Log > Settings > Help > Support) we should be able to take a closer look as we'll have your account and device details.

Christy likes this.
  11. HornyQuokka

HornyQuokka Captain

@Christy Almost the same as me, copy cat. :p;)

Christy likes this.
  12. ADNS

ADNS Powder Monkey

Same here, we started a rumble last night ending in 10 mins
    So we started the rumble after the leaderboards, i scored about 13k pp
    But my leaderboards score is 2147 pp

13. Lynsey [Midoki]

We're looking into yours separately, as it's a little different - from what Christy said, her score got stuck around the 2k mark and has never gone over on the leaderboard, despite scoring 8k+, whereas yours has actually appeared higher then gone down. We're looking at the various issues now - the logging seems to be working correctly, but not the leaderboard updating in all cases.

HornyQuokka likes this.
  14. Lynsey [Midoki]

Right, we've managed to track down the issue - there's a bit of a cache issue in some cases, which is locking or lowering some player's scores at 2147. Don't worry - your actual score is still stored safely, so once the display issue is fixed, your correct score will reappear. Sorry about the confusion. This should be fixed in the maintenance tomorrow morning.

Christy, John56 and HornyQuokka like this.
  15. HornyQuokka

HornyQuokka Captain

Short update:

As soon as i was back in Top 200 all points displayed correct again. Just did another streak and noted all new points + the points total of yesterday. So for me its only a display bug when i slip out of top 200.

16. Naso Literatus

Naso Literatus Powder Monkey

This afternoon i had around 13/14000 bp, and was in the top 200. I just looked and have only 2100 bp..... And Am out of the top 200.... Yesterday i had 11000 points (played on iPad air), Today i scored Some more points on the iPhone and everything looked o.k Just logged in again with th iPad and only 2100 points left.

17. JR Kingdom

JR Kingdom Powder Monkey

Hi Lynsey the plunder points score system in leaderboard is add up the total score for all rumbles or average the score of all rumbles did in the period of time ?

18. Darth Yoda

Darth Yoda First Mate

It is cumulative of all plunder points scored in a battle, whether you are in a rumble or not. There is no average.

19. Darth Yoda

Darth Yoda First Mate

Its actually quite frustrating as I have no idea how many points I have. I am currently ranked in the 500's, but have no idea whether I am 200 points behind 200th place or 500 points behind 200th place.

20. John56

John56 First Mate

It seems to have been fixed with the overnight maintenance.