Rumble problem

Discussion in 'Battle Bugs' started by Khadija, Jun 4, 2015.

1. Khadija

Khadija Powder Monkey

Hello there, I have a complain about the guil rumble matchmaking. Most of the time it happens that my guild is set against some guilds far better than us, now here, I'm not implying 'team work'. They are better as they have higher level pirate halls, bro obviously stronger base, and even more number of pirates in their guild. And I'm not saying like a few, sometimes they are even higher by 15 or 20.
    Please check this problem.

2. Bear

Bear Commodore

Hey. This is a known bug. They are currently working on matchmaking and will continue to tweak it until it is better.

3. Willard

Willard Powder Monkey

we just got matched against a "disbanded guild" ...what a waste of time.

I don't care if it takes an hour to start a rumble, at least get better matching.

4. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

We're currently looking at the analytics and continuing to make tweaks in order to improve the matchmaking without extending the waiting time too much. If you've been matched against a disbanded guild, it means that they've paid gems to enter the Rumble matchmaking, but disbanded very shortly after - this should be a very rare occurrence! @Willard, if you could PM me your player ID (found in Log > Settings > Help) and the name of the disbanded guild, we can check to see if anything unusual has happened.

5. Chuchisaint

Chuchisaint Powder Monkey

Rumble issue.... When I fight against a 'rumble rival' I'm not getting my bonus 25bp, shame as a guild with lots of new pirates we need all the points we can get.

6. Ian

Ian Commodore

suggest you log a report (Log/setting/help/support) that way they can look at your specific rumbles. Suggest you also add particulars about rivals and dates etc. so they can look into it. :)

7. Chuchisaint

Ah ok....good advice, ta

8. Ian

Ian Commodore

If there is a problem they can resolve it and award you any missing BP, if not, they can advise why the score is the way it is. Good luck...

Chuchisaint likes this.
  9. # Johnny Doe #

# Johnny Doe # First Mate

It's also 25% and not 25BP ;)

Black-ish Beard and Ian like this.
  10. Chuchisaint

Doh! .... So you spotted my deliberate mistake

# Johnny Doe # likes this.