Rumble Records : Active Hope

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Capt'n Bly, Jul 28, 2015.

1. Capt'n Bly

Capt'n Bly Powder Monkey

As of today, July 28.... The Guild known as ACTIVE HOPE, led by Ole' Smokey, has an un-defeated record. As of July 28, 2015 Active Hope in Rumbles has won 64, lost zero! We are an extremely active Guild, with great leadership. We are active 24 hrs / day, everyday.We constantly have members to capasity (45-50) most days. We have a Guild Policy of not Gemming unless the other Guilds obviously are. Also our Guild has a mandatory BP requirement everyday, by every member. We have faced some of the Top Guilds and defeated them, some... at least 3 times. NOBODY ELSE IN PLUNDER PIRATES, CAN CLAIM OUR RUMBLE RECORD! 64 / 0..
    (ACTIVE HOPE) in RUMBLES = #1 GUILD IN PLUNDER PIRATES... Capt'n Bly.

2. roguecylon

roguecylon Captain

Curious what top guilds you have beaten? Sorry just not heard of your guild until now. Welcome.

3. Capt'n Bly

Capt'n Bly Powder Monkey

Hey roguecylon,
    Ones we have beaten that come to mind, off the top of my head are....
    Aussie Razors 3 X
    Bad Piggies
    Sinister Souls 3 X
    Peg Leg Mutiny
    As, I have said, we have never lost a Rumble, since Rumbling has started, and we Rumble everyday.
    When you Rumble, you go against four other Guilds.
    64 Rumbles X four Guilds = 256 Guilds, as I said some were repeat Guilds.
    As far as I know, unless you take the time to capture all your Guild Rumbles on screen capture, I don't know how to pull up a list?
    It does make you wonder though?
    Why wouldn't Midoki keep such stats?
    Please keep in mind though, all I've been talking about is # 1, in Guild Rumbles.
    Clearly, many Guilds just don't, or won't partisipate in Rumbles.
    I can only assume that that's because they don't have the constant Guild Activity, that a Guild, such as Active Hope does. Capt'n Bly..

4. roguecylon

roguecylon Captain

We are unbeaten - Laughing Skulls, and we certainly have played the best guilds around. I took a look at your guild and it's pretty young. Keep it up!

5. Capt'n Bly

Capt'n Bly Powder Monkey

Laughing Skulls, we'll I know Midoki has yet to pit us against each other.
    I think I would have remembered your Guild name.
    You guys are also unbeaten in Rumbles?
    We, as I said are 64 for 64.. Zero losses.
    What may I ask is your Rumble Record?

6. Fil

Fil Captain

In Red Flag Fleet our only loss is to Laughing Skulls. 59-1.. they are a force. Or wait did we lose a second? A mind is a terrible thing to waste, especially when its your own. Naw just the one

Last edited: Jul 29, 2015
    Capt'n Bly and roguecylon like this.
  7. yeti

yeti Captain

Looks like this belongs in the recruitment thread ;)

Mr. Brown likes this.
  8. Capt'n Bly

Capt'n Bly Powder Monkey

I'm not recruiting, we want to know why Midoki doesn't have stats for Rumbling Guilds?
    We want to know who are the Top Rumbling Guilds, and be able to Face Off against each other.
    Why can't you guys make that happen, if you won't.... Why not?

9. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

We do have the stats, and we will be introducing a Rumble leaderboard next update - however, in order to make it more competitive and to allow newer guilds a chance to prove their worth, guilds we be placed according to their cumulative Rumble scores over the previous seven days.

I can confirm that the guild with the highest number of Rumble wins who have never taken a loss is indeed Active Hope, with 64/64 wins. Laughing Skulls are second. ;)

10. yeti

yeti Captain

Ok...because that was nowhere in your opening post, so you can see why I might be confused

11. Capt'n Bly

Capt'n Bly Powder Monkey

Well, after a long hard Rumble fighting off HORRIFIC HEROS, ACTIVE HOPE, again puts another Rumble into the Win Collum. We are now 65 / 65 in Rumbles, Zero losses!

12. RockyT

RockyT Guest

Just been in a Rumble against you guys. All 48 in your guild took part, amazing effort. I tip my hat to you.You will take some beating.

13. Capt'n Bly

Capt'n Bly Powder Monkey

We thank you for the compliment...
    Until next time..... Plunder on.

14. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

Laughing Skulls would like to challenge you guys at Active Hope to a rumble. Who do I need to speak with to make arrangements?

Capt'n Bly and Scheherazade like this.
  15. Capt'n Bly

Capt'n Bly Powder Monkey

I will pass on this message, and get back to you

16. Ok first I will mention about red flag fleet we have taken them in a rumble but it was red flag fleet 2 second of all we r up for a challenge from u guy laughing skulls we can arrange a rumble

17. We have also taken sinister souls Pirates United x & r currently in rumble with Pirates United W

18. Once I figure out how to post pice I can show u better then I can tell u who we have taken

19. Capt'n Bly

Capt'n Bly Powder Monkey

Spongee, Ole' Smokey is the Captain of Active Hope, he is the one to chat with.

20. reCKlENSZ

reCKlENSZ Powder Monkey