Rumble Rival has dissappeared

Discussion in 'Rumbles' started by bucket, Aug 19, 2015.

1. bucket

bucket First Mate

During our current rumble neither some of my guild mates or I have been able to come across a rumble rival. I was just curious if anyone else was having this issue or if it was something discountinued in the latest update. Which by the way is an epic updated. Way to go midoki. Thanks for any information.
    Bucket first mate Team USA Elite.

2. Booty isle

Booty isle Captain

Absolutly having this issue. Just another poor design flaw that a 5 year old could have realized

3. Christy

Christy Commodore

Same with us. No rivals for anyone.

4. Christy

Christy Commodore

AND we managed to get put up against a guild using a mini account :( again :(

5. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

Rumble Rivals have been fixed in this morning's maintenance (they went a bit squiffy with the server woes yesterday).

6. Booty isle

Booty isle Captain

Fixed!?!?!? No they have not. I can only battle rumble rivals with a ph of -1 compared to mine. So all these mini island can run free. How is this your answer to fixing the rumble rivalries? So horrible.

850arrr likes this.
  7. 850arrr

850arrr Captain

+1000000000

8. Tesh

Tesh Powder Monkey

Agree I want to kill these lame guilds w/ minis. And now I can't. Please fix asap cause you're letting these minis get away with ruining a great game

9. Red Privateer

Red Privateer First Mate

10. peg-brain bob

peg-brain bob Captain

Squiffy = Drunk or Gone wrong/astray (British word) ;)

Bou Regreg and Christy like this.