Rumble statistic improvement on player page

Discussion in 'Guild Improvements' started by Kamikazemug, Jun 22, 2015.

1. Kamikazemug

Kamikazemug First Mate

I would realy like to have one of the statistics regarding Rumbles improved on the personal players page. Currently it shows the number of Rumbles participated (as member of the guild) for exempel 17 Rumbles. But we would like to see 14/17 (14 out of 17)

This would show that The player selected has participated/attacked during 14 rumbles but that the guild hè/she is in has played 17 Rumbles. This would make it easy to see less active players.

And only reward a player if hè has also participated (attacked) in the rumble instead of the current set up, you are member so you share in the reward. One if our members was on vacation and upon his return recieved 300+ gems and 10M gold and grog. Happy days though!!!

Also, instead of the avarage rumble score, show the avarage rubel Total score.
    Again, this would indicate how much efforts a played put info his Rumbles. Does hè attack to share in the reward Or does hè also contribute an avarage of xxx point (also easy to set a minimum for guild participation as captain). Of course avarage is only calculated over the participated Rumbles (the 14 in My examle).

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 22, 2015
    Jana and Kelani like this.
  2. Bear

Bear Commodore

I like it.

3. anime

anime Powder Monkey

The current rumble statistic needs fixing, they are not even close to accurate.

4. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Love it. (# of rumbles / max ) Really love it.

5. Gimme!
    BTW nice work on those pictures!
    Really gives us a good idea of what you are asking for.

I will print them and send them to Midoki HQ untill they implement them! :p

6. Kamikazemug

Kamikazemug First Mate

Thnx fish eyed,

Throughout the days playing i have ideas but yesterday i was behind My desk and made the mock-ups. It is so mutch easier to show than to explAin. Also posted a new one today in the General category, wait and see.

I Will share My ideas on a more frequent basis, seeing the replies conferms i am not the only one liking the idea. To be Continued!

Last edited: Jun 23, 2015
    The Fish Eyed Pirate likes this.
  7. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Look forward to seeing them. One tip; Check the top threads in each ideas and feature requests subforum. Those contain master lists of all previously-suggested (and added/planned/rejected) features. Might save you some posting time, or who knows, even give you ideas for features we've missed :)

8. Kamikazemug

Kamikazemug First Mate

Of course! I've gone trough them but Learning them by hart seemed a bit much :D
    My intent is indeed to only add new ideas, but with such an active community that Will be hard!

Plunder on!

Kelani likes this.
  9. Capt'n Bly

Capt'n Bly Powder Monkey

Hi, what about statistics for Top Guilds with regard to Rumbles?
    So far there's nothing I am aware of.
    Who's the best Rumbling Guild?
    We are "ACTIVE HOPE" Our Rumble Record is 64 for 64, Zero losses.
    Are there any other Guilds that can claim a record such as ours?