Rumbling Rules...Or so I thought.

Discussion in 'Rumbles' started by Skillzone10, Sep 5, 2015.

1. Skillzone10

Skillzone10 Captain

I absolutely love rumbling, and it's awesome to be part of rumbles that have a lot on the line and are a challenge and either guild or guilds can win. And that's what it used to be. But now, all I have been seeing for many rumbles is that every guild comes in with their own set of minis that are scoring 1000 to even 4000 every rumble. There's simply not nearly as much excitement and thrill going up against a guild when the only reason they are beating you is because they have minis carrying their team to victory. And I know, we can use minis if we like, but the new rumbling format states we are less likely to be partnered with opposing guilds that use minis if we have none ourselves. Then why are we constantly running into guilds who are simply crushing us with their low PH?!
    I am not at all against gemming, as you do that on your on wish, your own money and is definitely fair play. Just that minis are getting a bit on my nerves. One rumble with minis, okay. Two rumbles, hope next one is better. Third rumble, gosh, more of them. Fourth, what is going on?! So on and so forth. I don't know how you're gonna fix this, or if it even can get fixed, but it's really annoying when you don't even get a good rumble after waiting extensive amounts of time to even find one.

C.Calamity likes this.