Russian player rumble exploit ?

Discussion in 'Battle Bugs' started by Drd, Aug 27, 2015.

1. Drd

Drd Powder Monkey

Hey guys, so for a couple of days now I have been seeing some weird bug/exploits by a player from a Russian guild ...
    Please check the below pictures, as you see, the player has almost 200/400 won battles and still lvl 1, earning massive amounts of xp. The other day before, he had over 700 battles and lvl 15 , boosting his guild massively.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Can anyone tell me is this is a bug or an exploit ? This surely is not normal ..
    Anything a moderator or admin can do ?

Thanks.

2. Skye

Skye Commodore

The tactic of using a mini account to gain bp is well known; since a low level ph has low recruit times, they can fight with zero downtime between battles and always win, gaining full bp per win.
    Currently they are working on a new scoring system to eliminate the advantage of having a low recruit time. They also just released a tweak to matchmaking, where if none of the PH levels in your guild are below PH7, you won't end up matched with a guild thats using these extremely low ph levels for easy bp, in exchange for much longer (several hours currently) matchup times (as the pool of guilds to match from becomes much smaller).

One maxed donated sky raider can destroy half a base before it even lands at that level, and then finish the rest of it off very fast. The guild ship holds 4, which means he gets 4 guaranteed quick victories every single time his guild ship gets donations. Between each battle using one guild ship troop, they use a normal army which still recruits in minutes, and then rehire that during the battle where they are using one guild ship troop. By exploiting this system they can always have either their normal army ready, or a guild ship troop ready to deploy, and they can pull off 20-30 fights an hour, all guaranteed 3* wins for full bp.

YummyPoptarts likes this.
  3. Booty isle

Booty isle Captain

This guy is obviously the Games biggest loser. Nothing better to do with his time apparently. He has to spend atleast 4-6 hours of his day to put up those numbers for a 35 gem reward. Pathetic.

4. Drd

Drd Powder Monkey

Hey guys,

Thanks Skye for taking the time to explain this to me. I understand now ..
    As for the player, ye it's sad but I guess it doesn't matter for him. Good thing they have in plan to change the matchup algorithm.

Best regards.

5. Ian

Ian Commodore

Sad that for some members/Guilds.. Winning is everything, no matter the cost...

6. Skye

Skye Commodore

They already changed the matchup algorithm this week; if none of your members have a PH under lv 7, you won't find any more of these minis, but it will take a lot longer to find a matchup (several hours).

The scoring system is what they're planning on changing :)