Sail on, Captain

Discussion in 'Build Improvements' started by carl, Jul 6, 2015.

1. carl

carl Powder Monkey

Once you have arrived at a destination, completed your mission (explore only, attack ship, fight sea-life, etc.) and you still have pirates on board, you should be able to set a new destination and sail on without returning to home base. If I sail for 2 hours, attack a merchant ship successfully, lose 6 pirates; i should be able to continue going with the remainder of my crew. thanks for the consideration. Hope this has not already been suggested; I am new to the forum. -carl

krylin likes this.
  2. Ian

Ian Commodore

+1 from me.. Great idea..

3. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

Oldie but a goodie - still +1 from me

4. peg-brain bob

peg-brain bob Captain

+1 this would 'fix' the issue of losing crew due to a full tavern (as long as 'return crew' button is also removed)

You'd think some of us would remember after the first mistake - but believe me, we don't :p

5. Bear

Bear Commodore

I like it. This would finally allow me to kill that [censored] serpent at a27!!!

6. Ultimate Sea Dog

Ultimate Sea Dog First Mate

7. krylin

krylin Powder Monkey

8. sdofigew

sdofigew Powder Monkey

I like the idea of this. But would need a balance so lvl 1 pirate ship couldn't get 100% explore. I would say the pirate ships would be limited to what water they can enter then. Lvl 1 ship can only enter lightest blue water. Each upgrade would allow you to enter deeper waters.

9. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

I hadn't considered this. I would propose then that the ability be linked to the current highest ship level. You are correct that a level 1 ship should never have this ability

10. Bear

Bear Commodore

Yeah, make it a lvl 5 ability only.