Saving function of island editor

Discussion in 'Build Improvements' started by LuLu's, Oct 8, 2015.

1. LuLu's

LuLu's Powder Monkey

Please going on exploring functions for island editor. Especially to offer a storage function for island shapes. Island editing could be fun but really exhausting. And You know, sometimes, you just wanna puzzle an island for fun. It is really beautiful in shape, but instead of battling. Meanwhile, saving couple of island types in advance could be important for high level players. When your island are knocked out by competitors, you surely wish to change another island type for the following defense. 請增加島嶼編輯器的功能,可以儲存數個編輯好的島嶼陣形來備用。除了增加編輯的樂趣外,你知道有些島嶼排列起來有趣但並不適合用以戰鬥。這個功能對於高階的排位戰鬥來說可能很重要,因為重新編輯排列島嶼非常耗時,然而當你的島嶼被破解時,馬上變換陣形卻又顯得必要。

2. Ultimate Sea Dog

Ultimate Sea Dog First Mate

Ok... my chinese skills come in handy here...

你好! 你的說法已經被說過了. :)
    (我是新加坡的人)
    Hello,
    your idea has been posted before.:)
    (I'm from Singapore)

3. LuLu's

LuLu's Powder Monkey

Ooops, then should I delete this topic?

4. Ultimate Sea Dog

Ultimate Sea Dog First Mate

You can't delete topics.

5. DolarnSens

DolarnSens Powder Monkey

Great idea LuLu! This is first I've seen but thinking same idea!

6. dragon's lair

dragon's lair Powder Monkey

Laborious to edit our Islands.. Must be some way to make that easier & quicker!?

7. DolarnSens

DolarnSens Powder Monkey

Save mode would be great. You could save 3-5 of your favorite layouts.

FlyingJoe's Fear likes this.
  8. Without an interim save feature, it is virtually impossible for me to contemplate making changes.

For example, I recently switched up my island design, that didn't work out, and find now that I can't recreate my old one - which I had fine-tuned.

OK. some smart kids are going to say:"Why didn't you take a screenshot before making changes?'
    Do you know what I have to say to those fresh-faced keeners? 'Darn, I really wish I had thought of that.' :D

9. Skye

Skye Commodore

This is the entire reason I made a web app to design islands (which I really need to post an update for already! Soon I promise!) The most frustrating to me is when the game crashes, my phone dies, or I accidentally answer a phone call I've been dodging at the end of a 45 minute or longer edit session and the whole thing gets scrapped.

I'm pretty sure improvements to the editor are on the list of things being worked on, so hopefully in an update or two we will see that :)

10. TBaggins

TBaggins First Mate

I take screenshots of my designs before I change them. From 2-3 angles, if needed. Better than nothing...

11. Kamikazemug

Kamikazemug First Mate